The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Boost Boyz laser live feed on dyno 5-26-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
I've been watching since it came on around 7pm, its now 7:30, and the car hasn't made a pull during any of the streaming. What seems to be the problem?

For the while I was listening, it went down 3 or 4 times at least. And is was very hard to hear as the slightest loud noise seemed to overload the mic. I think at the beginning they had a compressor kicking on that just drowned out most everything? Then as camfast said, the car just sounded like static when it was running.

We had split a line to one of the waste gates. And had a hard time figuring out the boost controller. The plan is to put the manual boost controller back on and get high temp tubing and go back on Thursday to re dyno. The best run was when we blew the tube which was 377hp, 417 torq at 6000 rpms.

Care to shed some info on the setup? I missed the vid and there isn't anything in your profile about it

Sure, here is the list: bw s374 on a JMF top mount mani, twin tial 44mm gates, 3" short route piping, tial bov, 75mm mustang style tb, bj's intake mani, home ported 1g head with supertech valve train and custom crane cams, 9:1 wiseco's on aluminum rods, stock crank, 1600cc injectors, aem ems, fwd shep dogbox

Yes sir you did. We switched her to FWD over the off season. She made her first pass as FWD last weekend at the Northeast Tuner Showdown at Atco.

Yes it is.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back