The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DSTA "april spools' day" meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the "laser"

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2008
Boone, Iowa
our club, DSTA (diamond star tuning association), will be holding a spring cruise on saturday, april 3rd. we will be meeting at the super wal-mart parking lot in ames on duff at 2:00 pm and will be going to b-dubs in ankeny for some food and beer, then head to saylorville lake for some driving, photos, general BSing and just plain having a good time. afterwards, we will be heading to perfect games for some arcade fun, maybe some bowling if people wanted to and to end the night, some good ol' fashion lazer tag :banana: for more info, head here DSTA - View topic - Spring Ames/Ankeny Meet people who live in ankeny/DSM can meet at b-dubs if wanted. hope to see some people there as the turn out last year was quite nice. met some cool people and had a great time.

Im dizzle fo sho.

idk what the hell i just said.. but im there.

I'll try an make it to my first Des Moines area meet, looking forward to meeting everyone...

Rsqd, you have a PM

perhaps i should name myself M squared LOL (little laser/electro joke LOL)

I'll be there, with 100% more Evo, and 100% less DSM.

#### you guys, I'm moving up. :hellyeah:

Also can't make it due to Easter family obligations, have a good time all...

A DSMer is a DSMer no matter what he drives, quit making excuses and show up in the Subi.

Just don't expect me not to antagonize you into testing and comparing.

i would be there but my gsx wont be ready and a wrx might look outa place LOL
Hell, i am bringing an Impreza or more likely my Honda McCivic! Drive a Daewoo if you want! LOL

haha nice ik ill catch crap sence its a wrx but its my DD so owell LOL i wish my gsx would be ready but i ran outa funding. will be soon though i hope

If you want a car that's ready, buy my Talon!

haha nice ik ill catch crap sence its a wrx but its my DD so owell LOL i wish my gsx would be ready but i ran outa funding. will be soon though i hope

dont feel bad. redleaders most likely coming in a subie and im rolling in a stratus coupe.

i also wont be making it to this one easter n a manual swap into ole whitie head gasket n studs struts n springs n no more money after wards thank god ive got a whole manual parts car!!! it should be exciting! wish me luck!

EclipseGS is actually inviting a whole bunch of Subaru friends. Seriously, bring out the WRX! I will take care of anyone giving you crap! I would actually want to see some of the differences in our cars! I just bought a GC8 wagon for my girlfriend!

i also wont be making it to this one easter n a manual swap into ole whitie head gasket n studs struts n springs n no more money after wards thank god ive got a whole manual parts car!!! it should be exciting! wish me luck!
Absolutely! Good Luck! In my experience, the hardest part is getting the pedals mounted. Do that first so that the rest of the swap will seem like oil-change-easy! Also, have a good set of hole-saws!

ill try to make it than:)

id pry be one of the loudest cars there aswell haha. turboxs RFL turboback on my wrx 4in dp 3in rest of way no cats or resonaters.

I'm looking to go loud on the Evo eventually, probably 3" all the way back with just a resonator and a muffler. Right now it's too quiet.

The schedule at work now reflects my having this weekend off. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you guys again.

you better ####ing come down, or ill pimp slap you on COD like i always do

Boooooooooooo

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back