The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

NGR BOV Performance

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am currently running a NGR BOV and love it. I am currently running 10 psi due to break in process but I am loving the way the NGR performs and sounds.

For those of you that are not familiar with the NGR BOV's, they look the same as the Greddy type S but have a better, redesigned diaphragm.

These perform and sound better for a cheaper price tag!!! If you are currently running a Greddy or a ebay knock off Greddy BOV, I would recommend to atleast get your hands on a NGR diaphragm and install it into your current BOV. You will be surprised on how much better your car will perform.

Here is their site if you are interested in a NGR BOV
---$5--- - NGR - NEXT GENERATION RACING - HOME

Here is a picture of the difference in diaphragms, so you can tell if you have a NGR or not

Attachments

• 23f478a4d157445922de2512d1fe4ea5.jpg
    23f478a4d157445922de2512d1fe4ea5.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 340
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back