1. Forum Updates Completed, Mostly - Read About The Progress Here and Reply With Issues

NGR BOV Performance

Posted by Boomdeeze, Jul 17, 2010

Please Support VR Speed Factory
  1. Boomdeeze

Boomdeeze Proven Member

Joined Jul 5, 2009
    Independence, Minnesota
    I am currently running a NGR BOV and love it. I am currently running 10 psi due to break in process but I am loving the way the NGR performs and sounds.

For those of you that are not familiar with the NGR BOV's, they look the same as the Greddy type S but have a better, redesigned diaphragm.

These perform and sound better for a cheaper price tag!!! If you are currently running a Greddy or a ebay knock off Greddy BOV, I would recommend to atleast get your hands on a NGR diaphragm and install it into your current BOV. You will be surprised on how much better your car will perform.

Here is their site if you are interested in a NGR BOV
    ---$5--- - NGR - NEXT GENERATION RACING - HOME

Here is a picture of the difference in diaphragms, so you can tell if you have a NGR or not

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
    My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

10.793 @ 128.98 MPH