The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

[RESOLVED] 99 Eclipse quarter windows in 95 talon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AiR

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 7, 2003
Portland, Oregon
I just got done painting my car and in the process I had to remove the rear quarter windows I found new windows online and had always thought that all talons and eclipses were the same but this website ( https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html ) is confusing me cause the 99 windows are cheaper then the 95-98 Can anyone tell me for sure that the 99 ones will fit in my 95 Eagle talon btw here are a couple before and after shots.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Incorrect. There are 3 different quarter windows. There is the normal 95-98 Quarter windows that you mostly see. 99's have a different viewable space through the window, and some 97 Talons came with a completely different window.

All will fit in any 2G DSM's.

Figured I would chime in to help out on this one.
MR447531 & MR447532 are the "99 style" ones. MR447531 is no longer available and MR447532 has a handful left in the country.
SO you would most likely have to get the 96-99 style which is MB881947 & MB881948.

DSSA- I tryed to order through mitsubishi parts.com but they dont ship glass. If I order through your site do you guys ship glass? And just to clarify you can get MR447532 right? I see this is the cheapest one And I dont care about viewable area cause they are gonna be blacked out tint wise anyway but is there any other difference? Thanks

DSSA- I tryed to order through mitsubishi parts.com but they dont ship glass. If I order through your site do you guys ship glass? And just to clarify you can get MR447532 right? I see this is the cheapest one And I dont care about viewable area cause they are gonna be blacked out tint wise anyway but is there any other difference? Thanks

Yes we ship glass and there are 2 of MR447532 left total. After those two are sold everyone will have to go with MB881947 & MB881948.
Order here: JNZ Tuning Online- OEM Mitsubishi Parts
No other differences other than the size of the blackout area as far as I know.

I just recieved earlier this week both quarter panel glasses MB881947 & MB118948 from JNZTuning.net. $95.89 each.

My existing ones just look so nasty compared to the new drip rail and belt moldings over and on the doors I had put on last February when I had the car repainted.

Going to have them installed today if possible, if not early next week. Will take pics and post.

I'm having the same dilemma. Let me see the pics. I'm curious as to how it looks on the inside looking out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back