The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any reputable tuners in IA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruie

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Ames, Iowa
I just traded my RSX for a GSX. I have tried to find a tuner around that people have worked with. Havn't been able to find much. Any help would be appreciated!

Here is a great place: 3d Motorsports
Link: Car Service Council Bluffs, IA ( Iowa ) - 3 D Motorsports
You can find discussions on this in the nebraska forums or just search for them.
Rep would be nice please:pray: I got downgraded for trolling that 7 bolts crankwalk too much, but any help is apreciated, and good luck.:thumb:

Theres a local place in Des Moines that deals with DSM's ALOT. One is Called TMF Motorsports & the other one is ImportsUSA. Rodnie from Import is a SUPER nice guy & really helpful. He has helped me with my GSX recently.

Anyone used TMF? they seem to work on mitsu's. just wondering if anyone has any experience.

I never personally have had work done by them but a few ppl I know has. But from ### ive heard is they are REALLY hard to get ahold of, but once you do u ont regret it. But if wanna know more about shops & ### not join this forum JDMCity.com they are a Des Moines local forum & ALOT more active then on here.

Hey Ruie my name is Steve... and I can help you with most of your needs for your DSM! I have been in the DSM/Mitsubishi game since I was 18 and do have a bit of a reputation around here. So if you need anything then give me a shout and i can either help you or point you in the right direction and will answer alot better than Matt at TMF :thumb: (he is a GREAT guy, good friend of mine, but terrible at answering his phone)

Steve

yeah i got ya covered on that :thumb: any idea when exactly you want to do them and do you have at least space to work on it? shouldnt take more than an afternoon or 2 of wrenching and would be glad to walk you through it so you can do the work yourself later on to pass the knowledge on. feel free to text me at 515-556-8476 and we can work something out!

Steve

Welcome Ruie! were gunna have some DSM meets round the Des monies area soon, you should join JDM city and check out the mitsu area there, just in case we forget to post the meets up on this forum!

thought i'd post on here i got a hold of the guys down at karl performance< owned buy the guy that owns karl chevrolet and as long as you have the wires and software they can tune our cars no idea what the price is i need to get dsm link first

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back