The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Selling My 1998 Eclipse GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miteclipse99gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 14, 2004
bel air, Maryland
Hey all,

Selling my

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Turbo All-Wheel Drive

75xxx Miles
Red

The car is basically stock. Only has Exhaust, intake, boost controller, boost & air fuel gauge, and strut bars.
The car is mint inside and out, no body damage, perfect interior, nothing broken.

I bought car a year ago when it had 63k on it and I daily drove it until now. The car is NEVER boosted or driven hard it was just driven back and forth on my 15 mile each way commute.

In the past year I replaced ALL fluids, new tires, replace crank pulley, all new belts, timing belt was done at 60k right before I bought the car, new brakes, fixed some small interior stuff, and new spark plug wires.

The car is so perfect right now it's not even funny. If you are looking for the REALLY RARE 97-99 Eclipse GSX this is literally the best one you will find.

Email me at [email protected] and I can send you more pictures or give you my phone # to chat. Looking for $9,000 or best offer.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/2563137223.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not interested in purchasing the car...but if it doesn't sell and you decide to part it out, let me know.

I'm in Fallston and would be interested in purchasing some items from you.

No chance i would Part out an unmolested GSX with nothing wrong with it. I would sell it for 5k before I did that. Your crazy!

Looking to get my first DSM, Too bad you are not posting this next june instead of now. Right now I am edifying myself.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back