The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyone know what kind of intercooler?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

williambogner

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
bolton, Connecticut
Can somebody tell me what kind of intercooler this is and where i could buy piping to have it fit my 2g gsx....I was told it came off a talon i believe. its about 35 inches long and 9 inches wide.got it for 40 bucks so figured id try to hook it up. Pics attached thanks

Attachments

• downsized_0511001530[1].jpg
    downsized_0511001530[1].jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 31,256
  • downsized_0511001530a[1].jpg
    downsized_0511001530a[1].jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 34,239
Why the he'll would you let your legs in the picture? I think he just did it for everyones amusement. It's gonna be funny to here how he plays this one off.

This is hilarious, looks like a punishment core to answer your question. You would have to do some fab work to make it work, or you could just sell it to me haha..

Can somebody tell me what kind of intercooler this is and where i could buy piping to have it fit my 2g gsx....I was told it came off a talon i believe. its about 35 inches long and 9 inches wide.got it for 40 bucks so figured id try to hook it up. Pics attached thanks

That is not an Intercooler, IT IS A SUPER BATHROOM FILTRATION UNIT MADE BY GE!!! LMFAO this has to be one of the most priceless piks I have ever seen LOL... He must of missed the porta johns at work as he still has his boots on LOL.. But in all seriousness I have no idea looks like a smaller version of the ssac...

I know this Turbocharger will go perfect with your Intercooler.

For real though, this thread has me laughing my ass off....I have very extreme IBS and I was actually porting my 16G on the shitter, I have a flatpanel right up to the left because my bathroom breaks can sometimes last half a movie.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7,586
Last edited:
ROFLoo. i figured that you all would love it. Cant waste any time on those long shits. But anyway this will not fit on my 2g?? If not anyone want to buy it?

I know this Turbocharger will go perfect with your Intercooler.

For real though, this thread has me laughing my ass off....I have very extreme IBS and I was actually porting my 16G on the shitter, I have a flatpanel right up to the left because my bathroom breaks can sometimes last half a movie.

hahahahhahaha OMG ROFL

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit, I cannot stop laughing....my wife came in here and said "are you laughing or coughing???" I'm dying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back