The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

any dsmers willing to try my eprom ecu in their car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor425

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2010
olathe, Kansas
as the title states, im in need of a good running dsm to test my ecu for trouble shooting. its a eprom ecu in my 94 awd tsi m/t. i could really use a hand, and am willing to pay and do all the work, just need a car for eliminating the ecu from the list of possible causes.

im in olathe and will travel to you. thanks in advance

hey. Im from hutchinson and my older brother lives in olathe. Id be willing to let u use my car. ill be back in ks on the 24th of april. if u still need someones car to use then let me know.

Don't forget to switch the wires around if you are goin to use his 90 and you have a 94.

haven't heard back from him. thanks for the reminder tho.

Modifed by KC can ck out your ecm also Olathe Mitsu dealer can for under 70 dollars. I also haved an extra ecm for 93.

im a tech at olathe mitsubishi. i dont know were u come up with under 70$ either. we dont have the test harness for these older vehicles.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back