The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Got my interior almost done..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by Neo Racer

Since when did you become the "post judge":confused: I'm just stating my opinion, if you don't agree...fine. If it offends you...don't read it. Is it that hard for someone of your mentality to comprehend?

My mentality? I am not the one making childish immature comments and digs at people who don't have the same opinion as I do.

If I don't like something I simply don't reply or reply in a civilized manner saying that I don't really care for it rather than making an assinign comments.

Sorry, no digicam. Keep hope though...maybe someday you will be so honored.:rolleyes:

And who ever said I have a "vast performance knowledge"? That's very flattering if I come off as that, but sorry... I'm just a plain-jane garage tuner.:shhh:

Well you claim to be the big performace guru and hate anything that is a cosmetic modifications yet you never have posted in the Performace sections of the site. I was being sarcastic when I said "vast performance knowledge". :thumb:

Why don't you contribute something to the site rather than just posts that trash other people? You have alot of growing up to do in my opinion.

Originally posted by dsmnate

Why don't you contribute something to the site rather than just posts that trash other people? You have alot of growing up to do in my opinion.

Trashing someone's car and giving my honest opinion are two different things. Why would pics be posted if the guy didn't want or expect to recieve people's opinions? You can't limit a forum's responses to only positive responses..sorry, but this is the real world. Quit being a troll.:p :)

Trashing someone's car and giving my honest opinion are two different things. Why would pics be posted if the guy didn't want or expect to recieve people's opinions? You can't limit a forum's responses to only positive responses..sorry, but this is the real world. Quit being a troll.:p :)

who the #### cares, and buy a digital camera, i dont think you should be allowed to come on here unless u at least put the specs of your car in your profile and\or a pic

I didn't say that negative opinions are bad I am just saying that the way you come across seems like more of a bashing attitude than an honest opinion. Obviously if he posted pics he wanted opinions but he didn't ask to be bashed.

You are not the only one that does this I just happened to see you do it more recently.

The point I am trying to get across to EVERYONE is to be civilized in your posts. I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets sick of reading posts that degrade people for not having the same opinion as a certian sect of people on this site.

I am not going to turn this into another agrument so I will stop now since I made the point I was trying to make.

Back on topic.... It looks like your interior is coming along pretty good. Personally I would change the rear speakers around to match the car better and not be exposed and I would change the shifter boot. I would also remove the stickers from the airbag cover.

Originally posted by xtropoutx

who the #### cares, and buy a digital camera, i dont think you should be allowed to come on here unless u at least put the specs of your car in your profile and\or a pic

I don't think you should be allowed to post pics of your car unless it actually looks good....:rolleyes:

I don't think you should be allowed to post pics of your car unless it actually looks good....:rolleyes:

im not trying to wade into this argument but I think everyone's just trying to say, if your going to critisize something, be constructive. if you dont like his interior cool, maybe offer a suggestion for him to improve it.. like I said im not trying to make this an "us vs. you" thing, your just coming off kinda stand-offish in your responses..

-Aaron

Exactly...and thanks to you guys i have retought my scheme...instead of putting in red. On the door panels the centers and bottom are going to black instead of red and the shift boot is gonna be tan and black. This way it would be all out of wack and will look clean..

personally i think it looks great. And whoever that is with the blue and black...nice choice. ;) My stratus had all blue and black custom interior. I suggest getting black carpet molds...it really sets it off.

I even had the dodge logo in the headliner.

jesus christ, the kids interior looks fine except for the shift boot... if you dont like it just say "i dont like it" dont be a ###got and talk sh|t

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back