The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Returning member,considering rejoining the scene.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badinfluence77

Probationary Member
Jan 30, 2013
Millersburg, Pennsylvania
I used to be a member here,but after selling my gst with a blown motor,I have not checked in,in about 6 years.
After that much time,I forgot my user name,password,and the email address I used when I first registered.
My current ride is a mildly built,mid 13 second 1994 Trans am. I love that car and have no intention of getting rid of it,but I do still miss my DSM and I'm considering adding one to my stable.
If I end up with one,its gotta be awd and turbo.
Would love a gsx or tsi,but a gvr4 would suit my family needs better.
The biggest drawback in my mind,is that it would need to be an automatic,so my wife can also use the car on Pennsylvania's lovely snowy and icy days.
She has a 2000 eclipse spyder. Decent on the snow,but not something that I consider safe.
Mine stays parked when it snows.

Well,I said more about everything than I meant to.
Sorry for the novel,thanks for reading.
Any leads on a non or lightly molested car that I listed would be greatly appreciated.

-Kevin

Especially on the gvr4.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back