The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Great to be part of the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheeley

Probationary Member
Jun 30, 2011
gansevoort, New_York
Hello guys, its nice to post on the forum. I am part of the EvoXforum as well under the same name, if anyone needs help with an MR don't hesit to contact me.

I own a 1995 white TSI AWD, I am looking to buy a 1997-98 Black TSI to build into a drag car. I want to leave my Mr alone and make something perfect for the drag strip.

The problem I am running into is should I got Man/Auto. I like auto for the fact of consistent, but I dont want to use NOS to launch. if anyone can fill me in more about this I would love the info. 5 speed, its fun to pound gears, but im not a fan of replacing clutches every season.

If anyone has a Black 97-98 TSI AWD I might be interested for the right price.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back