The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New to the forums, from cleveland

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eskibz

Probationary Member
Jun 27, 2011
Bedford, Ohio
Hey guys, my names Eric. I just bought my first dsm about a week ago..it's a 1995 talon tsiAWD manual, it's white with the black top and has a full Eclipse bumper conversion. Now when I bought the car It had a 14b turbo, pacesetter exhaust manifold, Godspeed IC and piping, eBay BOV, and a set of enkei rims... Pretty nice setup.. I plan on making this just a very clean, 300hp street car... Nothing too crazy, just a very safe build... It has a stock 7 bolt with 110k miles on it.. So I don't plan on doing much with that... Maybe a built 6 bolt in the future, in the case of a blown head gasket or something.. Now It had an exhaust leak by the turbo and the mani, so I took the mani off to replace the gaskets... Only to discover a giant crack in the hot side of th turbo... And because of this, my wastegate was not closing all the way... So I ripped the turbo off and I am planning on putting a big 16g on and keeping the boost low.. I found the turbo already but I'm looking for an exhaust mani that will bolt up correctly... help me out if you can!!!! Post some links if you know what options there are please!! This car needs put back together and I'm gonna make it nice... I would love the backup of the dsm community though! So thanks for checking out my thread.. Comment please! I will post as many pics as I can once I figure out how!! Any help would be appreciated :)

Haha wow.. Ya that is the same car... I bought it from a kid in Lakewood. And were u saying that you paid too much or I did? Lol and as for porting the mani... I can buy a 2g manifold already ported and that will bolt up to the big 16g I'm buying?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back