The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

F/S 1991 Eagle Talon TSi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGrowsCold

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 10, 2003
Barnegat, New_Jersey
Looking to sell my car to pursue other interests, please see the attached link to my Craigslist ad if you're interested. Currently having an issue which is after driving the car for about fifteen minutes it cuts out and will not restart until cooled but drives fine otherwise. I am in the process of getting a replacement CPS and coil pack (I believe the coil pack to be the issue) shipped and installed onto the car and will update my post when the issue is resolved. If you would like to purchase the car please let me know you saw it on DSMTuners and we may be able to work out a better selling price. Thanks for looking.

Link to Craigslist: 1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Car is back to running well again. It was the MPI fuse that was losing contact when the engine bay heated up.

What kind of boat ar you interested in? My dad has an 18ft jet boat with a 454 BB chevy and dual carbs. The jet drive is fairly new and has been resealed. Boat is ready to go. I can send you some pics of it if you are interested.

Preferably a center console fishing boat. That boat sounds like it's a blast to be in but for me it just wouldn't be practical for diving out of and taking the family out in. Any photos though if you don't mind just because they are definitely cool boats.

Car is gone best of luck to the new owner hope it is appreciated and enjoyed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back