The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

'97 eagle talon ESI 5 speed parts car for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylark65

Probationary Member
Mar 12, 2010
bushkill, Pennsylvania
for sale i have a 1997 eagle talon ESI, with the 2.0 litre DOHC 4 cylinder engine and a 5 speed manual trans. the car is

red with a black top and a gray cloth interior. the body is in OK condition, not smashed or dented and the paint is in ok

shape, and it has the stock alloy wheels. there is a little surface rust starting in the 1/4 panels and rocker panels, and some

typicall rust on the front strut towers. no major rot though. the interior is in pretty decent shape, it has manual windows

and locks, the door panels, seats and dash are all in great shape, so is the carpet and headliner. it is missing the radio. the

car has A/C, cruse control, and dual remote mirrors.

the car has 160,000 some odd miles on it, and has sat for about 5 years. however, i just started it today and it runs

smoothly, but it started to smoke pretty bad. the trans shifts very well and the clutch engages smoothly, and the

suspention feels good going up the road. this car has never been modified from stock condition, and was not driven hard.

in fact i am only the 3rd owner. i even found the original window sticker in the glovebox. i would love to keep it for

myself, but i really dont need it.

this car is being sold as a PARTS or DONOR car ONLY because i do NOT have a title for it. i do have a clean

bill-of-sale signed by the previous owner stating the car is not stolen. i have no way of getting a title for the car, otherwise

i would be driving it myself, haha.

the car MUST be trailered, it is not street legal!

im asking $800 OBO for this car, cash talks, make me an offer!

if interested please call (570)-588-6520, or PM me to come see the car in person. the car is located in bushkill, pa.

thanks for looking!

some pics... more can be taken upon request.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back