The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1g Owner In Need of Wiring Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95420A

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2007
Smyrna, Georgia
Hey guys I seriously need someones help with some wiring on my 90 GSX. The wires are brittle and mixed with the fact that I have almost no experience and I hate wiring I would rather someone with knowledge do it and me just pay for it. I'm in Clifton, NJ so anybody who can do wiring and is around and wants to make some cash just let me know.

The two connectors that hook up to the coolant temp sensor broke off so they need to be redone but the wires are brittle, the rewire kit for the fuel pump needs to be installed, and when I put the ecu back in its mounting location it stops working so there is a problem with the wireing there too. Just overall electrical crap. I'll do anything else on the car but electrical is my weak point

i would deff give you some help bro but your from georgia..you in the wrong section...

i would deff give you some help bro but your from georgia..you in the wrong section...

yea but he's in Clifton, NJ at the moment, as he wrote in his orginal post. I'm not to far from clifton but i'm no wiring pro either. There are few other people in that area with DSMs i think. I know a friend of mine said there's a guy that works on DSMs in clifton. I'll try to get the info and get back to you.

Yeah I am in Clifton, NJ right now and will probably be here for a little while. Ok man thanks. I got a guy from DSMTalk who is close to Clifton who might help me out and he has a deree in electronics so hopefully he can do it. But I wouldn't mind the other guys info too. You can never know enough people to help you work on a DSM

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back