The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

True tri-state dsmers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackgst256

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2005
Milford, Pennsylvania
I live in Milford PA about 1 minute from New Jersey, and 5 minutes from New York. I see dsm's around all the time but i have no idea who they are. I live so close to all 3 states when i read some of the people on here i get excited to see more dsms, but some of you guys are real far away still from the tristate area. Anyone close to milford, newton, middletown, sussex area? I see some guys in middletown, but id like to go some other places to meet some more guys with dsms instead of the hondas and cobalts around here.

Anyone know a guy Bobby from Middletown with a clean gst? I noticed a lot of guys from the middletown area with modded dsm's. I am not too far but it would be cool to meet up with a couple of the dsm boys. Been a fan of them for a little while now but still with my turbo sentra. Haha. If any of you guys around the middletown are interested in taking a trip to the track with me and a few of my buddies feel free to PM me or anything. The more the merrier.

I'm in Monticello. I occassionally drive through there on 84.

Your in Monticello? My parents live there. Not sure if I have ever seen your car around. I have a black turbo sentra. Is your car on the road?

It was off the road for just 3 weeks recently for a trans rebuild.

It's a red 95 talon awd and has a bit of deer damage on the nose. I'm always up at Wal-Mart it seems LOL, so I am out and about. Maybe we just never crossed paths.

Then again, you've probably seen it loaded onto a Prestige towtruck more than on the road :p

I live in Syracuse NY. Right now I am in NC because of an injury I recieved when I came here for my sisters wedding.

im from south river not close too any off you guys but theres a good amont off dsm around where i live. but my town is over driven by hondas wich kinda sucks.
and theres only about 3 4 evos and 4 5 sti/wrx..... and now counting all the reall dsm's i can only think about 3 WTF...
we defenatly need a trip, cruz, meet something i hope we have a good amount dsmer's at pinks all out

It was off the road for just 3 weeks recently for a trans rebuild.

It's a red 95 talon awd and has a bit of deer damage on the nose. I'm always up at Wal-Mart it seems LOL, so I am out and about. Maybe we just never crossed paths.

Then again, you've probably seen it loaded onto a Prestige towtruck more than on the road :p

Haha, thats pretty funny. I am usually in the area though. I'll definately keep my eyes peeled out for you. Its hard trying to find guys especially in Monticello who really like to modify any kind of car. A few of my good friends have all sentras so we usually boost the hell out of them and have some fun. One is actually a former DSM lover but gave up on the car after too many drivetrain issues. Was a 2nd gen tsi, sweet car but had its issues.

My brothers buddy is trying to rent out the track up at Lebanon so if any of the tri-state guys wanna take a trip up there it would be awesome. Definately good to meet other people car-related especially when its something different. I remember seeing a nice 10 second 4G63 Elantra up at Lebanon over the summer.:sneaky:

talking about renting out the track i just rented out atco this is the 3th time im doing this me and all my boys from work we all have hooked up cars we rent the track 2 times every year it would be great to maybe get an all dsm tristate day .
we pay 20 cars $100 each and we have teh track from 9 am till 5pm just us we bbq we bring food last year i had my own towtruck LOL its defenatly something to look in too:sneaky:

Well, next time you're in the area let me know.

I see DSMs on the daily around here, just seems like no one gets together with them.

AutoZone gets loaded with hondas and cavaliers of all things, during the summer. I feel like the lone girl out pulling in there to get parts.

You ever see the fake evo around here? It's a red IX style one. I first glanced it up at Home Depot and got all giddy inside when I saw the FMIC. Looked at the car closer though and saw that the IC wasn't connected to anything. Peeked through the hood cowl and lo and behold-headers. Cold air intake with one of those EBay BOV imitators welded to it. Made me want to bust his windshield.

Haha, thats pretty funny. I am usually in the area though. I'll definately keep my eyes peeled out for you. Its hard trying to find guys especially in Monticello who really like to modify any kind of car. A few of my good friends have all sentras so we usually boost the hell out of them and have some fun. One is actually a former DSM lover but gave up on the car after too many drivetrain issues. Was a 2nd gen tsi, sweet car but had its issues.

My brothers buddy is trying to rent out the track up at Lebanon so if any of the tri-state guys wanna take a trip up there it would be awesome. Definately good to meet other people car-related especially when its something different. I remember seeing a nice 10 second 4G63 Elantra up at Lebanon over the summer.:sneaky:

Start setting that up now. I forget her name, but the lady up there that handles that is very nice. But, if you wait too long as the season approaches, you'll end up having to share a day with another group. Maybe even two. Call up today, save a date, and when you have enough heads together, send the deposit in.

well ill be at atco april 1st from 9am till 5pm me and my friends rented the track thats when im bringing my car out for the first time sens 2 years its been down its fully built and i hope i do some good runs.

atco is the cheapest track i haev found around us to be rented and the only one that doesnt apply that manny rules like all the others

I live so close to all 3 states when i read some of the people on here i get excited to see more dsms, but some of you guys are real far away still from the tristate area.
Just FYI,
The three states that you and this site both consider the tristate area are not the same as the three that are considered elsewhere. In the area I live in; western PA, eastern OH and northern WV are referred to as the "tristate area". The local news tv commercials here say it all the time. Nowadays, for dsmtuners purposes, tristate just means you live either in PA or in a state that borders it. Otherwise you have to claim Mid-Atlantic or Midwest, and they're really centered much further away from this area than Tristate. That's why so many people claim Tristate and aren't local to you, myself included.

yeah its about 1 h and 30 min from me and im in new jersey right by english town most off us called out ether from skool, work during the week is cheaper to rent out.

Are you guys talking about the Middletown thats near Hershey? I dont know of any others. I live about 5 minutes outside of Middletown if its the same one your talking about.

Middletown NY. It's about 90 mins east of Scranton straight down I-84.

i want in!!!!:cry: theres no one near me either, if theres anything at lebanon valley tell me please!!!, i put up a post for albany/schenectady area people but nothing came back:cry:

If you are interested in meeting new DSMer's from the area then you should become a member on the rapidly growing TriStateTuners.com Local site for our area and grows larger every day. We have a lot of meets and is organized. You guys should hit it up.

Just FYI,
The three states that you and this site both consider the tristate area are not the same as the three that are considered elsewhere. In the area I live in; western PA, eastern OH and northern WV are referred to as the "tristate area". The local news tv commercials here say it all the time. Nowadays, for dsmtuners purposes, tristate just means you live either in PA or in a state that borders it. Otherwise you have to claim Mid-Atlantic or Midwest, and they're really centered much further away from this area than Tristate. That's why so many people claim Tristate and aren't local to you, myself included.

Even though NY, Pa, & NJ are commonly considered as the tri-state region there are several that fit the bill.
Tri-state area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back