The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Meet in PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90AWDEclipse

15+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2006
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
Hey guys, I just want to get a meet together sometime in the Sinking Spring Pa area. I know that on sundays a Weavers parking lot near my house is empty (because there closed), and we could go there for a little then grab something to eat. Or the next two fridays Maplegrove raceway has a Grudge night if it isn't raining, and you can either run or watch. Leave a post if your intrested or have a different idea.

Heres the link to Maplegrove Raceway.

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/eventschedule.asp

I'd be down for that I wont be able to run my car because 2nd and 3rd gear synchronizers are going but get a price for runnung anyway

If you want a meet doing it tomorrow is short notice better to wait till next weekend on a friday night or saturday plus next weekend it will be cooler to this weekends somewhat humid weather

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back