The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Central/Upstate NY DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spidy3

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2005
upstate, New_York
just seeing if there were any DSMers in or around central or upstate NY that would like to do a get together. I know its cold out now but since alot of modding is done over the winter I thought a get together would help people see other dsms and give them ideas of stuff to do next.
Also I heard there are a bunch of DSM's up in the Rochester area. Any of you on dsmtuners???

:talon: Dom

I'm from Rochester and I joined to get some info about events going down in ROC. I just got my 97 GS-T last year and didn't have money to do much to it until now. I'de like to get to know some people and have somewhere to go and chill. I'm a DSM'er for life. Let me know of any places for this summer or if anyone wants to get together to set things up for this summer. Thanks,
Jerrod

Somerset county here... It seems that there arent that many meets with the DSM`s and i just got my car back on the road from being totaled, wanting to get back in the action. :thumb: . If there are any meets im always down for a nice joy ride..

Syracuse area here. There are a lot of guys in Rochester and Ithaca. Check out rochesterddsm.org and the Ithaca guys have a message board on Yahoo. It doesn't get used much but they have one. Hopefully but late spring/early summer time I'll have my built 6-bolt in my GSX, but now that I have my sportbike who knows. Either way I'm always down for meeting up with peeps and checking there stuff out.

If anyone wants to come up with a time and a place we could all get together, that would be great. I was thinking sometime in probly April would be good. I hope the weather is good by then. We'll see. A central location to everyone's hometown would probly be best. Keep in touch everyone and let's actually do this. :)

Syracuse area too...Sounds good, havnt really met anyone around with modified dsm's.

Just wanted to give a quick update... No more car. She's gone. I'm checking with my Insurance company to see if she's totalled but I think it is. It was a salvage anyways. I pissed. Quick summary of events goes something like this.
Guy in Frontier screwin around.
Slams on breaks to mess with me after cutting me off.
Attempts to make a left hand turn for about 1\4 mile with directional.
Slams on breaks a few more times.
No attempt to turn left and parks his truck in front of my car in the intersection. ( I know this because he never put the truck in park after I slammed into him.)
Wouldn't answer me if he was ok. (Guilt)
Then proceeds to get out of the car and yell at me like I'm his son. Yada yada yada....
I didn't even get a ticket because the trooper knew he was wrong by not taking any oportunity to make his turn with no on comming traffic. No whitnesses... go figure.
My cars toasted and he got a bent bumper.... :( Poor him.... My baby is gone!
Last thing to do is a proper barrial... strip it!
Thanks for all the help on here.........

I am from the Syracuse area also. I would be down for a meet but both my Talons are in storage for the winter.

hey theres a whole bunch of guys up near rochestor on albany dsm forums...i go to RPI which is right next to albany and theres a whole lot of guys in the upstate NY area, check it out theres a buncha cool guys in the area...the website was down for a while so were workin on getting people back into the boards, check it out if your anywhere near the albany area at all

-Dough

i go to school in shithole geneseo. it's 30 mins south of rochester

hi i just joined and i am also from syracuse...... it would be great to see what other people have...peace out

im from utica too, someone should definatly set up a cny meet.

I'm from Canandaigua 30 min. south of rochester If you post this on RochesterDSM.org you will get alot of interest, So set up a Time and place.

From NEPa myself. About 30 minutes south of Binghamton. Not sure if anyone is planning on meeting up but if so, drop me a note.

Tripper

I'm in the Southern Tier near Binghamton. I'm always up for a drive to meet up with car people.

Update:

Got another GS-T... Finally!! Couple pics in my gallery to check out. Trying to update my profile for accuracy on tech stuff.

Car in being stored for winter/work. I've got bigger plans for this car... no longer my daily driver like the last one. We can have some fun with it now. Just want to keep the credit card below $10k (haha).

Keep me posted on events this upcoming summer. (I know it's a long ways a way)

Just moved up to Saratoga Springs from Jacksonville ,NC. My DSM is currently down. Just picked the motor up from having a rebuild and waiting on some more parts before I throw it back in.
Anyone else in the area?

also from utica rome area but unfortunately no car putting some more goodies in her, also if ne1 needs a good mechanic i found this guy in rome and hes really cheap..and we def gotta set a meet up after the thaw..:thumb:

Syracuse area here, anyone knows a good dsm garage or a mechanic please let me know. I haven't found one yet in this area.

What kind of work do you want done cause i can do most of the work i just dont have the machines to bore or major engine rebuilds. I live in watertown it is like 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how fast you drive.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back