The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Next Meet is it Raceway Park July 3rd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
Sup guys we had a decent turn out on june19th, so i decided to make a new thread and a new list for our next meet which is going to be at Raceway Park in Freehold NJ, its gonna be a sport compact event with races and shows so we all have something to do this time, i hope a good percentage of us can make it along with anyone that couldnt make the last meet and new guys, its gonna be an early meet since gates open at 9am, so i was thinkin if everyone can meet somewhere on RT9, near Texas Rd, around 8:30am , so we can get decent parking spots, and if anyone wants to race we would need to be there when the gates open or you wont be able to get in. , so i guess ill start off the list here

1.Bill - Spoolio + 2 friends (MAYBE) - (Solara and RSX) :notgood:

Bump ~ lets get this thread going guys

hmm, this should be a bit more interesting than the mall parking lot. i think i can come if i have no family activities that day; it'll be my second time at etown and i might want to try racing for the first time but i'm scared to run 17s and get boooed :notgood: it'd be nice if someone could show me the basics though.
I won't know if i can go until maybe a few days before the date

what do u mean by basics?, like learn how to race ur car?, or race the track?., also i really hope you and ur friend can make it, you guys would be a big attraction of the meet :thumb:

if u need help racing, just hit me up on my email or i/m me at hondapower238, or [email protected] ill be happy to assist u

by the way is there anyone who can help me out with thier pictures from the meet?, im dieing to see!, i didnt have a camera or anything i kinda smashed it a few weeks ago, so anyone! please send me some pics to my email! or post them in here

Spoolio said:
by the way is there anyone who can help me out with thier pictures from the meet?, im dieing to see!, i didnt have a camera or anything i kinda smashed it a few weeks ago, so anyone! please send me some pics to my email! or post them in here
You didnt see my hangout thread?

by basics i mean both how to race and at the track :tease: i'm so newb..and i'm at work right now so i can't send you the pics i took (i only have a few though). i'll have to ask you some other time about racing at the strip

no i looked in the hangout forum, i didnt see shiet

is there anyone that went to the meet that is good with testing for boost leaks?

I'm in the same boat as steve. I'll try to come, but I won't know for sure until a few days before. And if I do go I'm probably not going to race since its my first time ever at e-town. I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of drag. :shhh: I hope they open their road course soon...

oh man, cmon guys i really you and stevew can go, i cant believe u never been to etown, your gonna miss out if u dont come :mad:

Sup guys, since we really dont have any actual video clips of the meet, i just took all the picture and more or less made a slideshow with music, so if anyone wants it, email me at [email protected] and ill send you the video., thanx

hey spoolio i sent you a whole bunch of pics not too long ago on your yahoo email (sorry for pretty much filling up your entire inbox) but if you needed more pics there they are. Can you email me back the vid? And fulanititoo when are you gonna be replacing your turbo?

LOL damn, very very nice pictures man thanx, i tried to send the video, but its like 24mb's, im only alowed to send a max of 10?, LOL i can direct connect it to you if u have aim

LOL on my dialup 24mb will take 3 days... I can connect to wireless networks though so when I get on one from my school, or near my gf house ill im you if you're on and try and get it then. Thanks though

Ok Well We Need To Now Make An Exact Location Where We Will Be Meeting Up, Anyone Got Any Suggestions?

Yes we could meet at a gas station nearby because once your in it'll be pretty confusing. I forget where their is one I think its called raceway gas station.

yea i wanna meet up outside of raceway park, cause we will all get mixed up, i was thinkin if we all met at the freehold mall?, thats fairly close, maybe like at the COMPUSA in freehold?, idk

na thats going further south for most of us, someone needs to figure out a place thats about 1-5 miles away from texas road for everyone to meet up, anyone familiar with the area ?

spoolio did you see my pics in that hangout thread?

Spoolio said:
na thats going further south for most of us, someone needs to figure out a place thats about 1-5 miles away from texas road for everyone to meet up, anyone familiar with the area ?

Gas stations

stevew1 said:
spoolio did you see my pics in that hangout thread?

yes , i saved everyones pictures, thank you guys!,

fulanititoo8198 said:
Gas stations

well what gasstation do u know thats really close to texas road?, i know there is one right when you make the turn to get onto texas road, there is a gas station on ur left?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back