The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

West PA DSM Meet: April 2005

Where to have the April Meet?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endlessMyk

15+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2004
State College, Pennsylvania
Ok, so we're starting a new thread for the April meet, this one includes a poll! I have SBR Dyno day on there, but even if we don't do it in April we're still going to have one, maybe in May. If you have any other suggestions, Post 'Em!

What date are you trying to shoot for? I am free the first and last saturdays of the month. The rest I'm going to events(d1 drift event on the 16th in wall, nj, and the east coast shootout on the 23rd in e-town, nj). Anyone here attending either event?

wait on the dyno day...my car isnt fixed yet :cry: ...and i had that original idea....PLEASE!!!

Not sure about a date... closer to the end of April I would say.

I say D&B so even if anything happens or what ever there pleanyt of things to do donw there AND night or day its well lit and has a nice atmosphere for anything egven just chilling in the parking lot. . i swear im not going to drive my car till the meet so it doesnt break . LOL! Ok , im going back to being super bored here in VA :cry:

I'd be up for a Dyno Day at ESE, but not Slowboy.

But this would have to be after I get everything together anyways, so don't count on me yet.

Or a BBQ, or Dave & Buster's. I don't really care.

Showing of ignorance... ESE?
I'm liking D&B.. might wanna wait til definite warmer weather for a BBQ, but I do like that idea.
Anyone have birthdays in summer besides me?

endlessMyk said:
Showing of ignorance... ESE?
I'm liking D&B.. might wanna wait til definite warmer weather for a BBQ, but I do like that idea.
Anyone have birthdays in summer besides me?

June 23 w0oT :rocks:

I deff wanna get a meet going..I'm down with anything really..one thing to keep in mind though bout D&B is that u have to be 21 to get in, and that sucks for moi and any under 21 dsmers...but a meet is deff needed
-Jack :dsm:

My car is in pieces again though, so I can't bring it out.

Maybe a BBQ or something?

Anyone trying to do something this weekend? My cars working again, except for the huge exhaust leak from my broken exhaust mani.

If i get inspected by this weekend ill come out and play. :thumb: what are we doin ?>

id be down for anything really, D&B's sounds cool, ill be in erie this weekend so no luck with that....although D&B's is nice im one of those under 21'rs as well

i would be down for something...the weekends in Blairsville get pretty boring and it would be nice to meet some more dsm'rs. and who needs inspection?...i mean mine is inspected :shhh:

Hey, if you guys in blairsville are bored, I'm right up in indiana wasting a lot of time. This weekend would be cool. I got my new starter in, so my car is running again! Whoo!
If it would be of benefit, maybe wait til closer to the end of the month for a BBQ meet. That would be sweet.
So that's what the OTHER vote will go for: Late Month BBQ!

Also, if there's anyone else with July birthdays (17th here) Our DSM July meet should also be a party... DSM Drunkfest...

Also, tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm gonna be bored as hell before I have to go to work-4pm, if anyone is bored, PM me or call me (pm me i'll give ya my #) and can hang.

well i got school till 4 every day, but my weekends are usually free...except for this one cus im goin home to see my new dog. but pm me anytime you wanna hang out cus im friends with a couple guys in my class that have some nice dsms.

JB

We need to set something up, the summer goes by quickly.

I still need to have the "call Aaron finally and get down to his house because I said I would" meet.

endlessMyk said:
Hey, if you guys in blairsville are bored, I'm right up in indiana wasting a lot of time. This weekend would be cool. I got my new starter in, so my car is running again! Whoo!
If it would be of benefit, maybe wait til closer to the end of the month for a BBQ meet. That would be sweet.
So that's what the OTHER vote will go for: Late Month BBQ!

Also, if there's anyone else with July birthdays (17th here) Our DSM July meet should also be a party... DSM Drunkfest...

Also, tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm gonna be bored as hell before I have to go to work-4pm, if anyone is bored, PM me or call me (pm me i'll give ya my #) and can hang.

Yeah im at scranton hall @ iup...lets all play this weekend

TeamORI said:
Yeah im at scranton hall @ iup...lets all play this weekend

What's your car look like? I'm sure I've seen it around, mine has the MYKS DSM plate

So what's goin on this weekend? Anything? SUpposed to be another great day... in the 60s!!! And to think, two days ago it snowed.... no, the envirnment isn't fuct or anything!

Coup D E'Tat said:
I still need to have the "call Aaron finally and get down to his house because I said I would" meet.

Np man.. It was a bad crank angle sensor.. its fixed and running good now. besides for the huge leak. I think my exhaust manifold is warped from not being tightend down.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back