The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

West PA DSM-ers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

endlessMyk

15+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2004
State College, Pennsylvania
Here I am in Indiana, PA, about an hour and half away from Pittsburgh, looking for dsm-ers who are really into it, not just thrashing on eachother. Or even local-type car clubs. I'm also looking for some meets nearby... If anyone's in, lemme know!

I'm in, I go to I.U.P and would defintely like to have a meet or mod day

gas_man said:
I'm in, I go to I.U.P and would defintely like to have a meet or mod day
I'll hafta keep my eyes out for ya. Mine's the red tsi with the plate that says MYKS DSM

im like 20-30 minutes from indiana, but my dsm is currently down. a meet would be cool

endlessMyk, I saw your car today, there was a red dsm pulling out of the esch hall parking lot and I saw your licesnce plate. Your cars looking nice.

yeah, the battery in my g/f's car died, had to go jump it. Did you happen to hear the lovely scraping of the brakes??? Getting new ones put on Tuesday I hope.

Hey I live in Erie, and go to Edinboro, and even though are two schools are rivils I would be down with meeting some other DSMers. :talon: :thumb:

Ill be going to IUP next year, but im up there every week anyways atleast a few times a week, so id be down w/ meetin up with people

Coup D E'Tat said:
The majority of west PA guys are asses, but some are alright.

www.westpadsm.com
www.pittspeed.com

We have meets when it isn't cold as hell.

I think most the assholes have been banned... I'm sure some new ones will take their places, though. We should set up a start-of-the-season meet once the weather gets nicer.

endlessMyk said:
I think most the assholes have been banned... I'm sure some new ones will take their places, though. We should set up a start-of-the-season meet once the weather gets nicer.

There's actually quite a few meets/shows/cruises in the summer in my neck of the woods, but I'm maybe an hour from you, 20 minutes from Pittsburgh. Not a horribly far drive, but not close, either.

But yea, I'm up for a BWW meet or something.

mysticfire6602 said:
hey! im not an ass
:)

Do you post on the westpadsm boards? There are quite a few on there that just wanna start arguments... its hard not to fall into them, so i try to just make indirect comments that only throw some gas on the fire... it's funny. :laugh:

I've never been to BWW, I wanted to last year, but didn't know when alot of ppl would be there, most the time i only heard of 1 or 2 ppl going.

If you guys are looking for DSM's in Indiana area, then totally checkout SlowBoy Racing. They are right in Indiana like across from the Long John Silvers. Can't get anymore hardcore DSM then that in the area. Peace, Pete

petey go woosh said:
If you guys are looking for DSM's in Indiana area, then totally checkout SlowBoy Racing. They are right in Indiana like across from the Long John Silvers. Can't get anymore hardcore DSM then that in the area. Peace, Pete

Wow, didn't ever think of that one..... :rolleyes:

Wait... you said SLowboy... that name sounds so familiar... I think I keep seeing it on all my ####ing Visa statements....

endlessMyk said:
Wow, didn't ever think of that one..... :rolleyes:

Wait... you said SLowboy... that name sounds so familiar... I think I keep seeing it on all my ####ing Visa statements....

LOL.. :laugh: i have to admit i liked that one!

endlessMyk i know you car from seeing it at the shop all the time :thumb: .. but dont think i ever saw you around town...

gasman-- dont recognize your car though

anyways.. i have the light green 1g awd and the graphite gray EVO MR around town.. i will keep an eye out for you guys, thats if you dont come to the shop fist i guess..LOL

we can probably arrange a meet once the weather breaks

Mark
SBR

I'll be in there today... picking up rotors. WHOO-HOO!!!!

I live in delmont. I would be up for a meet anytime! perhaps someone can help me figure out my problem with the eclipse now! (the eclipse is my girls, but I drive it 90% of the time, since we got a kid!) Keep me posted on meet dates!
later on guys! :dsm:

1990greenGSX said:
LOL.. :laugh: i have to admit i liked that one!

we can probably arrange a meet once the weather breaks

Mark
SBR

We should have a big SBR sponsored meet and they should give away some stuff... like a turbo... :D
hmmm... maybe a raflle.... get enough ppl to buy tix.. maybe $10 a pop and raffle off a turbo..maybe that bastard 20g... (what kinda numbers have you guys gotten out of that one?)

i think that's a good idea, but a meet even without giving shit away will be awesome!

Hey! If anyone is up in Indiana, be sure to stop into GameStop (by wal-mart). I'll be working there today, stop in and bs!

even better would be like maybe in march or april , we could have a dyno day at SBR. :)

firehawk said:
even better would be like maybe in march or april , we could have a dyno day at SBR. :)

Now that isnt a bad idea at all there... keep me posted when everyone might want to have a dyno day and we can arrange it...

Mark
SBR

dyno days are always fun....

gasman: were u just at sheetz about 10 mins ago (9:30-ish???) I was just there saw a white dsm, but was in my g/f's mirage on the way out. If it was you, you just missed some funny shit. A 2000 civic with a big-ass APC sticker on the back window and a huge park bench on it. If i had my cam fone i was gonna ask him for a pic.

I was at sheetz on saturday trying to do a boost leak test. I saw a couple bad cars while i was at sheetz, they gave me a nice laugh.

I'd be up for a meet wherever. As far as I know there are only three of us near me that are into the dsm. I'm sure my buddy would be up for it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back