The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

RAZ [02.01] meet & greet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr1665

DSM N/T Wiseman
DSM Wiseman
Jan 6, 2003
Phoenix, Arizona
CHANGED DATE

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 7th, 2009.
12NOON.
Mama's Pizza in Tucson.

Dave H. and I are getting together to grab a bite and see if we can't plan a day in the next month or so where we could get some folks together to go play in the dirt. Our aim is to eventually build enough interest in Arizona that we might be able to have a rallyx season similar to CRS. In the meantime, we're looking for others interested in driving on dirt.

Maybe we'll hit the lake bed and practice our Scandinavian Flicks. Maybe we'll take the scenic routes around the state while the street crowd sticks to the pavement. Maybe we'll become a valuable resource for stage rallies in the region by regularly helping out as volunteers. Who knows.

For now, we're just going to get together for some pizza. We plan on talking about possible locations to hold our first little get together, what we would like to do at that meet, and when we want to do it. Feels like there's too many would-be rally cars in Arizona collecting dust instead of kicking it up.

If you're not afraid of getting your precious DSM dirty and would be interested in putting some off that boost to good use sideways, come on out and let's make this happen!

Cheers.

I would love to get my dsm sideways and all dirty man. But Pizza in Tucson is a little far...

I would love to get my dsm sideways and all dirty man. But Pizza in Tucson is a little far...

ROFL Dude. I didn't even think you'd reply to this. I mean, if Chandler is too far of a drive...

We're looking for people who are interested in this and willing to drive a couple hours to these events. Finding a dirt location within the 101 loop is not gonna happen. There's gonna be some driving. There always is.

Eventually, we're thinking of a core group of AZ guys that will be making a couple trips a year out to SoCal to represent in California Rally Series events. In a perfect world, we'd have our own series and get linked up with CRS to bring some of that talent our way.

I am watching this thread. Leave a question and I'll be back to answer.

kthx

Date has been moved back to the FOLLOWING SATURDAY - FEB 7th at NOON. Didn't realize we'd planned this for Super Bowl Sunday of all days. LOL.

Press on regardless.

hahaha come on Mike take a chance! Get it dirty. This would be fun but I am not sure how sideways the ole FWD can get LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back