dr1665 DSM N/T Wiseman

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    Phoenix, Arizona
    CHANGED DATE

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 7th, 2009.
    12NOON.
    Mama's Pizza in Tucson.

Dave H. and I are getting together to grab a bite and see if we can't plan a day in the next month or so where we could get some folks together to go play in the dirt. Our aim is to eventually build enough interest in Arizona that we might be able to have a rallyx season similar to CRS. In the meantime, we're looking for others interested in driving on dirt.

Maybe we'll hit the lake bed and practice our Scandinavian Flicks. Maybe we'll take the scenic routes around the state while the street crowd sticks to the pavement. Maybe we'll become a valuable resource for stage rallies in the region by regularly helping out as volunteers. Who knows.

For now, we're just going to get together for some pizza. We plan on talking about possible locations to hold our first little get together, what we would like to do at that meet, and when we want to do it. Feels like there's too many would-be rally cars in Arizona collecting dust instead of kicking it up.

If you're not afraid of getting your precious DSM dirty and would be interested in putting some off that boost to good use sideways, come on out and let's make this happen!

Cheers.
  2. woowoopdoo

woowoopdoo Probationary Member

DSM Profiles:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I would love to get my dsm sideways and all dirty man. But Pizza in Tucson is a little far...
  3. dr1665

dr1665 DSM N/T Wiseman

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    Phoenix, Arizona
    ROFL Dude. I didn't even think you'd reply to this. I mean, if Chandler is too far of a drive...

We're looking for people who are interested in this and willing to drive a couple hours to these events. Finding a dirt location within the 101 loop is not gonna happen. There's gonna be some driving. There always is.

Eventually, we're thinking of a core group of AZ guys that will be making a couple trips a year out to SoCal to represent in California Rally Series events. In a perfect world, we'd have our own series and get linked up with CRS to bring some of that talent our way.

I am watching this thread. Leave a question and I'll be back to answer.

kthx
  4. dr1665

dr1665 DSM N/T Wiseman

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Date has been moved back to the FOLLOWING SATURDAY - FEB 7th at NOON. Didn't realize we'd planned this for Super Bowl Sunday of all days. LOL.

Press on regardless.
  5. boostedinaz

boostedinaz DSM Wiseman

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    DSM Profiles:
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    I would be down to ride long since my vagina and I would rather not get my Galant dirty. ROFL
  6. 95blackGsTurbo

95blackGsTurbo DSM Wiseman

Classifieds Rating:
    66.7%
    Cottage Grove, Minnesota
    hahaha come on Mike take a chance! Get it dirty. This would be fun but I am not sure how sideways the ole FWD can get LOL.