The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

June 14th meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I should be able to make it unless my FP big T28 comes in

I'll be there, barring some weird impending disaster!;)

I'll be there along with about 3-4 others I know are coming.

Are they really boat anchors?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Been a long time, man. :thumb:

From what I hear, we should have a couple new faces showing up, as well as a few old faces that have been in hiding of late. I'll bring the BARC (Beat Ass Rally Car) so nobody can say their DSM was too dirty or worn out to show. :D

Sorry guys I hate to miss it, but I fly to TN for the weekend thursday morning. Next month, which will be the last outing on this twincharged engine, going the same direction as Dan with a GT35 and some more displacement. Long live forced induction!!

Ray

Damn, it looks like its going to be quite a turn out!

yea, i think i have an oil leak. My car started eating oil like crazy all of a sudden

im pretty sure i can make it. will ppl still be there around 730ish? which location is it at again?

Hey guys would like to go but my o/d isnt working so no freeway for me. :notgood: Maybe ill show up in the TC meet some of you guys for once.

Btw Az dave you the guy i met at the pavillions a while ago with 2 other dsms? I was the mexican with my buddy in the White civic hatch with red rims.

Sorry guys I hate to miss it, but I fly to TN for the weekend thursday morning. Next month, which will be the last outing on this twincharged engine, going the same direction as Dan with a GT35 and some more displacement. Long live forced induction!!

Ray

Too bad! I was hoping you'd socket my ECU for me this weekend. I'll try you next week...

enjoy your trip :thumb:

meh i couldnt make it. im having trouble with my damn couplers on both ends of my MAF, they keep slippin off.

so how was the meet? I kinda blew my motor in the morning before i could make it to the meet....

so how was the meet? I kinda blew my motor in the morning before i could make it to the meet....

It was a good time. Lots of DSMs, some Mazda folks showed up, and there was one badass Vette out there. Sorry about your engine...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back