The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

For those of you looking for NGK plugs that are hard to get...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMJim

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 24, 2002
http://www.clubplug.net/retail_complete_ngk.html

They have pretty well every type of plug and you can buy them by the box.

BKR7ES like the 420a Nitrous guys use are $2 each and come in a box of 10 which you will need more of. I would buy 20 acctually... Nitrous likes to eat plugs. These are 2 steps colder than your stock plug

BPR7ES like Turbo cars use are also $2 each and come in a box of 10. One step colder than the stock turbo plug.

They have a lot of other stuff available too http://www.clubplug.net/
Shipping is typically $4.95

This is for those of you who can't find plugs and want a cheap place to order from.

[edit] It has also been brought to my attention that SloyBoy sells these plugs, so if your buying some other stuff through them it would be a good idea to pick them up at the same time. Chances are all shops sell them so that can save some of you some time when ordering other parts at the same time.

Search Tags:
Where to buy cheap NGK Plugs 420A Nitrous 4G63 Turbo BKR5ES BPR6ES

first, neither link is working.

second, do they specially sell them in boxes of 10 or is that how they normally come? because i got mine in a box a 4, so i ordered 2 boxes.

GSGoinFast said:
first, neither link is working.

second, do they specially sell them in boxes of 10 or is that how they normally come? because i got mine in a box a 4, so i ordered 2 boxes.

Both links are working, though sometimes slow to load.

NGK plugs generally comes in singles or boxes of 10 though they do make a 4 pack. If your running nitrous your gonna change your plugs 4-5 times a year (depending on how much you spray) so ordering 20 plugs is a good idea.

DSMJim said:
Both links are working, though sometimes slow to load.

NGK plugs generally comes in singles or boxes of 10 though they do make a 4 pack. If your running nitrous your gonna change your plugs 4-5 times a year (depending on how much you spray) so ordering 20 plugs is a good idea.

weird, before i kept getting an AOL search page saying could not find page requested for both of them, but now there both working. ive never seen those 20 packs, but if i would have known that i would have bought them.

hey im PM you a question.

44pirate said:
I get the BPR7ES for $1.68 here locally at ADVANCE DISCOUNT AUTO PARTS.

ya, i found those easy too. napa had them. but no one seems to have the copper ones that are a colder range. those are iridium i believe

Search Tags:
Where to buy cheap NGK Plugs 420A Nitrous 4G63 Turbo BKR5ES

why is this written invisibly right above your sig?

GSGoinFast said:
why is this written invisibly right above your sig?
So when he goes to find his post again, he'll know what words to search for. Like it says, "Search tags".

Also, try motorcycle shops for NGK plugs.

If you can find them locally then more power to ya! Some guys seem to have a hard timing getting them so this is a good last resort to spraying your car with the wrong plugs in it (very bad...)

GSGoinfast, just as Defiant said it's for search purposes for me and others later on down the road. It just helps the search engine find this thread more efficiently. I do that in threads that I find might be particurarly helpful to others down the road. Somebody in a panic will just search one of those terms and boom this thread will come up and hopefully save somebody's arse one day. Thats what it's all about is helpin out other tuners... :thumb:

GSGoinfast, nothing slips by you does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back