The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

my car starts beeping by itself??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snoop-GST

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 8, 2002
SoCal
for about 2 months now i have been having problems with my 95gst... It started by draining my battery overnight.. I took it to a car electrician and he told me it was my viper 500 alarm.. yesterday i took it to circuit city to get it removed... and today in the morning the battery was dead again... and sometimes it just starts beeping by itself wen its parked. Any of you guys know what the hell is wrong with my car? its getting annoying to have to disconnect my battery everytime I park :(

haha.. mine did that a couple times too now.. the alarm will start going off in the middle of the night for no reason.. still dont know why.. annoying as hell to have your horn honking loud as hell at 3am in front of yer parents window ;)

I have a prox on my viper alarm and it would actually go off in the middle of the night because i have the prox located in the center console, which is where i keep my cell phone. It turns out that the cell phone was setting it off when it was on.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back