The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Blown Oil Cooler Line

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DopeItsJack

Probationary Member
Sep 25, 2012
Sartell, Minnesota
Hello, I have a 1990 tsi awd and the oil cooler line is completely shot. I've searched online for a new one and found nothing. I went to a few auto parts stores for a fix and a machine shop and got nothing. I'm stuck, I'm wondering what I can do to fix it, there's a hole/tear in the middle of one of the steel braided oil cooler lines. Is there anything I can wrap around it or put on it to seal it? Currently the line is basically gushing oil out when the car is on. I've checked a few local junkyards for a new line and haven't been able to find one. Help please!

Are the feed and return lines the same? I'm not sure which one is blown the feed or return. Looking at the oil filter housing it's the one coming off on the right side.

Never mind I found it, I need the return, thanks for your help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back