The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for a new clutch and i found one on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its an alright clutch but it all depends on the power you make. if it fits for the mods you have and you don't expect to launch the car everytime you let out the clutch go for it. i bought and ebay stage 2 xtd clutch and its lasted me 3 good years of daily driving/ beating the shit out of it. but then again the car its in makes like 80 whp....

I wouldn't get an "F1" brand..I'd go with ACT, clutchmasters or even a mitsubishi OEM clutch kit. Make sure you replace everything from the clutch fork, fulcrum ball etc. and like what the previous gentlemen said earlier, go to mitsubishi and buy an OEM throw out bearing for the TOB's are POS's out of aftermarket clutch kits.

ACT 2600!!!

Took two days to get used to it but worth the price. I get into cars with a stock clutch, and I slam the clutch down because I am so used to putting down force with my car.

If you have the money to go ACT I highly recommend it.

Clutch Specialties has a great combination they put together utilizing a custom 2100 . 2700, or 2900lb pressure plate and ACT disc. Thier clutches are well made and affordablt. $275.00 714525-4272

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back