The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

King of Mitsu - 2nd Annual Car Show Competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSiAWD666

Supporting Vendor
Aug 15, 2003
Herndon, Virginia
Hey folks, the second annual King of Mitsu Car Show Competition is taking place at King Mitsubishi in Rockville, MD on May 5th! Last year was a great turnout with plenty of Evos, a few DSMs, and various other cars including some insanely powerful Vette and a really nice R33 Skyline GTR. If you're around you should come on out as it was a pretty good time last year with food, music, cars, and good people!

Here is the flyer for the event:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I never did update. There was one other DSM owner there, a black 1g with I think a 16g on e85, but I don't recall his name.

I ended up winning the Best Overall again this year, taking home another trophy and $500 :D Next year I will still attend but just to spectate to give the newer guys a chance. Those Evo owners are probably wanting a shot at the title hehe.

I never did update. There was one other DSM owner there, a black 1g with I think a 16g on e85, but I don't recall his name.

I ended up winning the Best Overall again this year, taking home another trophy and $500 :D Next year I will still attend but just to spectate to give the newer guys a chance. Those Evo owners are probably wanting a shot at the title hehe.

That was my buddy Bob, his name on here is 311GSX

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back