The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

just wanting to vent

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supraevo87

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 6, 2011
knoxville, Tennessee
So here's the story i bought my 92 talon tsi 7months ago and spent all my money rebuilding the engine back to stock. I love my talon so much but lately I've just been pissed off my timing belt tensioner has messed up twice and i just got it back today i just wish there where more dsm members around me down here in roane county so i could have some help. I'm surrounded by ### hondas and i hate them. And another thing my valve cover keeps pushing oil out of the oil cap I've changed the pcv valve but its still doing it any help would be nice. i don't want to give up on my talon but ifi cant fix these little problems i have then its going to sit in the garage i guess. :barf:

i bought didn't buy a mitsubishi tensioner and the heat wore it out and it stopped holding pressure I've got a mitsubishi one now LOL. yeah i think im going to have to buy an evo one. we all need to have a meet sometime soon in knoxvegas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back