The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Knoxville Dsm Meet 09'

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagegregory

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2008
Knoxville, Tennessee
Hey guys and gals , looking to gauge the interest in a Knoxville Tn dsm meet . We have been talking about it for a while and I have decided to try to put something together to unite us dsmers her in beautiful knoxville and surrounding areas . We are thinking about haveing it start with a cook out , meet and bikini car wash (haha) at Full Boost Tuning here in knoxville and then jetting over to 411 dragstip in the evening for a little bit of excitement.... Thats what its all about anyways right , good times and uniting the dsm community in and around Knoxville . You guys let me know what you think and we will get this bi*** goin.... Im sure it will be a blast . :hellyeah:

I live my life one 1/8 mile at a time . . for those 12 seconds or less im free...hahaha . Naa I think a dyno would be a waste of time and money just for a meet . Well run em on the track and use the horsepower calculator if you want to drizzle .

come on guys, 36 people have looked at this post and nobody besides me dan and nick wanna to do this.... Guess were the only HARD CORE dsm guys in knox .:hellyeah:

Are you guys planning on having some more meets at 411? Because I'm in school in Orlando til Sept but I'll be back in Sevierville afterwards and I'll gladly bring out one of my 1gs or the GVR4 for a few runs down the track.

its in the making bro , hit us up when you get in.....

Will do. I should have the GSX 'done' shortly after I get back, and it's just a matter of bolting on the box of parts I already have and the vr4 is done. I'll see if I can't get any of the Sevierville guys out too when I come back. Good Luck at the track this time around!

That's to far to tow my car back home, after I break something. That's all the dragstrips seem to do to me (axles, transmissions, diffs, transfer cases). Ha, but I would be down when I get my car back and running.

cool.. you guys tell your friends and get these disms up and goin.. well throw down...

i am almost done. you guys should come up to nashville for import alliance. last weekend of july. check it out importalliance.org it's ridiculous how many people show up

Where exactly have you been meeting? I live in Cleveland and might drive up some weekend.

We've been meeting in Knoxville, on Clinton Hwy. You can take I-40 north like you're going to Lexington and get off on the Merchants Drive exit. It's in the Clinton Plaza shopping center next to Advance Auto Parts. Lots of people meet there on Saturday nights. Lot's of cars, not just dsms. You can join us on Facebook if you'd like. Search for East Tn Dsm. :thumb:

5104 Clinton Hwy
Knoxville Tn, 37912

Well I'm back in Sevierville. Cars should be up and running shortly I hope. Gotta schedule some dyno time and then I'll on out there one Saturday for sure!

30 plus sounds about right. I went to the HIN's last year in Orlando and Miami and I believe it was around that price.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back