The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Knoxville Dsm Meet 09'

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey, were any of you guys at the Clinton Hwy meet tonight? I showed up a little late and only saw a red 2g RS and a white 2g that parked next to a Saturn.

Lol! There's a show this weekend in Pigeon Forge too. I got a few people and we're gonna try to get out there, chill and then come back for the show in Pigeon Forge just like we did last week. I won't be driving as I'm STILL waiting on a few last parts before the car goes back together but I'll definitely let you know.

Goddamnit dan quit changin my ####in picture on my profile you jew... I ####in hate paseos.... #### . Dans really the purple power ranger in reall life, thats why hes so angry..

glad to see this thing is getting some attention.. we need to have a meet at the gap before it gets to damn cold to ... what do you guys think... thats the real fun shit... and no, dans just mad because his old lady rules with a iron fist... Remember rule # 1 and then #2...hahhaha:nono:

The Gap is an incredibly fun drive when there isn't a State Trooper every quarter mile.

ahh, ive been through there a buch , only live about 25 min form there and I have never gotten pulled over or remotely gave a hard time.. The people that act like retards are the ones who get there asses kicked by the troopers...haha . There is a time and place and the gaps not one of the times to be showing off anyways . you can runn it with a good pace and not get zapped and if you do its just money anyways , we should be used to giviing that up to the dism gods already..:pray:

Hell ya... Thanks for your time... Thats a major accomplishment !!! Were official!!!:applause:

ahh, ive been through there a buch , only live about 25 min form there and I have never gotten pulled over or remotely gave a hard time.. The people that act like retards are the ones who get there asses kicked by the troopers...haha . There is a time and place and the gaps not one of the times to be showing off anyways . you can runn it with a good pace and not get zapped and if you do its just money anyways , we should be used to giviing that up to the dism gods already..:pray:

I've seen friends of mine pulled over and ticketed for a tire TOUCHING a line on the road, not speeding or anything else.

hey guys if me and my buddy ever het ours going we will be in

Thinking about doin it next saturday if you guys are down.... We could hit it up earyly and make a day of it..... if anybodys interested get ahold of me or dan ( 92 talon tsi)... Lets do it before winter is here...
Gage

Dan , think you need to ask your old lady if you can get out of the house.... remember rule # 1....LOL

I dont care to much for the clinton hwy gayness.. To honda/ricey for me..haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back