The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Someone on your forum is lying about dyno numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carma

Probationary Member
Nov 12, 2009
Nashville, Tennessee
Hi, this is a strange first post but it comes from a strange situation. I run a performance/dyno shop in Nashville, TN called Carma Performance Engineering. I was doing a random google search of our name to make sure our website was coming up on google and seeing what else came up. Well, a couple pages into it I saw something about a DSM using our dyno and thought it was kinda strange. Well, I opened the link and found a post by Boot92 saying his car had been run on our dyno as well as some of his friends cars. None of the cars on the list have ever been here, nor has his.

I looked further into it and found his "dyno sheet" that even has our name on it. Only problem is that its a sheet from a Dynojet and we have a DynoDynamics dyno...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here is the thread:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/dyno-talk/333961-4g37-dyno-results-i-shocked.html

I dont really want to come on here and stir things up for this guy, but having used internet forums to learn valuable information myself I couldnt let this go without saying something to ya'll.

Ha ha Fail. But, it won't be famous as thread like HKS_Supra. Who claims he owned it.:nono:

I like how your shop name is CARMA

Thanks for the post.

:thumb:

No wonder we were all surprised at his numbers.

We? IIRC I was called a hater when I said that wasn't possible.

Oh and I like the company name.

Because carma sounds like...

Dictionary

kar⋅ma

2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
3. fate; destiny.
4. the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.

and it came back for him.

We? IIRC I was called a hater when I said that wasn't possible.

Oh and I like the company name.

Because carma sounds like...

Dictionary

kar⋅ma

2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
3. fate; destiny.
4. the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.

and it came back for him.
Nothing is impossible. Show some age and let it go. Here's your :applause: relax and take it all in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back