I figured that I would finally come on and introduce myself. My name is Matt Lundberg, and I currently reside in Bismarck ND. I am currently driving a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS. I bought the car back in 2008 from a co-worker of mine while I worked at O'reilly Auto Parts. The car was basically stock when I bought the car, minus the OZ rally rims that he had put on the car.
Here is a list of what I have done to the car since I have bought it.
- Custom Fabricated Lights (That I made while working with a customization shop)
- Re-painted the rims (due to paint flaking)
- One off Front Lip
- Smoked out tail lights
- Lambo Style doors
- SLR style side mirrors
- VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
- NRG Carbon Fiber Hood Locks
- Drop Zone Coil-Over
- KYB Adjustable Shocks
- was a 7" Indash (now have a Eclipse DDIN unit with 40gig internal HD)
- 7" Monitor in passenger air bag compartment
- 17" drop down LCD monitor in Hatch
- 2 12" Kicker Comp CVR's
- 1000w JL Audio Amp
- 1F Rockford Fosgate Power Cap
- 0 gauge Stinger Wiring
- 2 Optima Red Top Batteries
- All I have done is a CAI on the motor, with new plugs, wires, gaskets, and seals.
- 60lb Door Popper system
- Custom Completely Flexible LED under body lights
Enough with the words, here are a couple pics of my car over the past year or so.
Push Button Ignition
From Front with R8 mod on
R8's and Halo
Red Demon Eye with Red LED under body Lights
I have many more pics if anybody wants to see them. All work on the car has been done by me. I am the only one that I trust working on any part of my car.
I also want to note on here that I did see the post about HID retrofits on here today, and have had these done and on my car now for over a year.
R8's before paint
R8 and halo
Blue Demon Eye
Green Demon Eye
Red Demon Eye
And as I see that someone else on these forums have made there's, I am not going to say how I did mine or what not, until I get permission from the other person. However I do now own a company that does make headlights.
Thank you for looking, and I am looking forward to what I can learn from these forums.