The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Track sep 3 anyone going

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSITurbo95

Probationary Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ohio, Ohio
So, after the new tune, I am going to hit the Cecil County Dragway. Anyone else want to join in? The goal is for sep 2nd. Who else want's to go?

Last edited:
Lol lets make it a date!! I am working on my meth tune, already maxed out this 20g, and am looking to go bigger again! ha

I want to run my race gas (112oct) again if I go. I can't figure out if Cecil has race fuel for sale on site. Other wise i have to make a drive to mason dixon, MIR or a local race fuel distributor to pick up 5 gallons or so. I may try calling celil Monday and see if they sell it, if they do and have some available, that would work out good if i could just trailer my car there and add some in at the track. Then i just need to work on my 60' and a new best should be waiting for me.

oh man this is gunna be some fun im getting tuned with sd soon and my intake manifold is on the way so im hoping to contribute to some nice times

Me either. So come on up and hang out with us!

Realized that Cecil's Test & Tune day is friday. So how does friday night look for everyone?

That should still work ok for me. The 3rd is Yellow Bullet Nationals at Cecil i just found out. I watched last year and it is not an event to miss. 99.9% domestics but all sick ass set ups. A lot of huge V8s with big twin turbo set ups. Yeah, it's like that. :sneaky:
I may have to go to T&T and then back for the yellow bullet nationals. Last year they gave out free BBQ too

Its whatever for me we need to get a meet up time and place I am kinda on the way to cecil right up rt 40 in edgewood

Im planning on making it up, might take the gf, since she's never been to a race.
###### be dsmless and be in the Honda

I think me and a couple quick DSMs might be racing this Friday at capitol. I know it's not cecil, but it's our local track and i still need to track down some race gas and i know capitol has what i need.

I just wanna check out some dsm's and get some motivation going, LOL.
Never been to Capitol, either and its about an hour closer

What bout 75-80. I know for a fact they sell race gas. Also there is a sunoco up by towson. That sells race gas. Cecil is a good hike for me LOL. I do want to go though. As 75-80from runs a lill slow about. 2 or so slower.

Ok, what about capitol raceway then, since that is the choice? Change this friday from Cecil to Capitol? Just let me know, and I am down for a meet up to cruise up.

You guys can have fun at capital. Ill probly hit up 75-80 before I head up to PA. Ill be happy with my half dozen or so pass's Lol

If the miracle were to happen that Capitol had some track prep, I say 11's!

Thats what I hear about capital. Ill stick with my lill uphill battle:) If I can run 13.4 uphill going flat will be fasterROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hearing all these "rumors" about capitol. Is it really that bad?

I've heard horror stories about capital. So I avoid it like the plaque. Cecil or 75-80 for me

Well since all I hear is mainly bad things about capitol, im going back with cecil. FINAL CHANGE! LOL. So anyone wanna meet up, or ride down, message me for my #. Ill be there around 6.

That should still work ok for me. The 3rd is Yellow Bullet Nationals at Cecil i just found out. I watched last year and it is not an event to miss. 99.9% domestics but all sick ass set ups. A lot of huge V8s with big twin turbo set ups. Yeah, it's like that. :sneaky:
I may have to go to T&T and then back for the yellow bullet nationals. Last year they gave out free BBQ too

I guess you didn't realize that Sandra had an entry in the BBQ contest last year, along with one of the members of DMC Racing. You probably ate Sandra's cooking and didn't even realize it!

I'd be down by my car is going into the shop tonight. Won't be done until tomorrow evening.

Let's put another trip together before winter. I haven't had this car on the track yet and I'm dying to see what it can do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back