Logging your AEM boost gauge:
1. First pop off your plastic panel to get to the ecu
2. Find pin 73 and cut it about 6 inches from the harness. electrical tape or heat shrink to insulate the harness side end of the MDP wire. Its a green/black wire see 2g Turbo ECU Pinout w/ wire colors
3. Grab the white wire from the AEM gauge and solder a 3ft wire to it and heat shrink to insulate it.
4. Run that extended wire under the dash and drop it down under the OBD port.
5. Solder the extension wire to the plug side wire of pin 73 and heat shrink.
Scaling for Evoscan
In evoscan right click in the logging window and edit data items and add new item.The equation I came up with to make the AEM 3.5 bar sensor read correctly on the MDP logged output is 0.25*x-21.98
. The request item in evoscan is 38. This fit my experimental data very well, with an R value of 0.999. My data is attached if anyone wants to add vacuum data, the only point I added was at idle but it fits with what is logged well.