The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

hardware

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackstang3o2

15+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2005
Baltimore, Maryland
Anyone know of a place local I can get hardware from nuts bolt etc. Im going to be finishing a project from over 2 years ago. I have a 95 gsx auto that has no motor trans or transfer case or suspension or brakes. kinda just a shell. I got all the big parts just no bolts to put it together with. Mitsu dealers seem to be not very willing to see the hardware. Most they say they can not get.

I have a friend selling/ parting out an entire 96 auto AWD gsx if your interested in buying some of the stuff from the car or even the whole car. hes asking really reasonable prices... the car is near running, just needs a stock turbo right now and it will be bone stock. Hes asking like 1700 for the whole car with everything in it that you need to have a running, driving car.

buying a whole car may be just what i need to do. I would just hate to take a car with potential and turn it in to a useless paper weight. Im going to attempt to piece it. Junk yard shows noting of what i need. Im going to clean out the garage, lay t all out and see exactly what I need and hopefully go from there. There is a place close to me called A&A bolt hopefully I can go there and they can find what i need or make it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back