The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Ziebart Car Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMitsu

10+ Year Contributor
May 9, 2010
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Ziebart Car Meet
When: Saturday July 30th
Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm

A couple months ago they had one & had an AMAZING turn out. Most were hondas =/ So i wanna try to get more DSM ppl there. There were close to 100 cars i believe. i didn't get the chance last time to go cause I had to work but I work down the road a few miles from there & drove past twice & wish I could of went. But now this time I'm able to go =) They already have around 70ish people saying they will go.

This is all the info I know as of now. If I know more I will post. :thumb:

I'm still looking for my car but I think I'm getting the spyder I already looked at last weekend. If I do get it you can count me in :) Either way I'd love to show up and meet the local dsm community.

Im not sure how many DSM's will be there cause like I said last time it was alot of honda's & Mustangs. but now there up to 104 ppl confirmed. From ### I can see as well there gunna be cooking out =) I will try & find some pics that my friend took for the last one & post a couple up...

Here are a few pics. Couple of the whole parking lot & then a couple of my fav car there...a GTR =)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I like the 1.8t in the first pic. Hell I might bring mine LOL. It has a giant intercooler and lots of gauges so it will almost fit in haha 0.-

The cars dont have to be all fast or ne thing...a kid i know that has a supra brought his IS300 to it ### his supra isnt finished. My car isnt gunna be the nicest...I dont think.

indeed.. i dont know many ppl so ill be look to meet new ppls, esp dsm'ers!

Is this a formal meet? Do we have to sign up somewhere or follow rules or anything? Can you just show up at your leisure and hang out? I think I'll bring one of my cars either way. I just got home from the military and don't know very many people in the area at all.

Nope no need to sign up or any thing. Just swing by..park & meet some ppl. I'm not sure how many DSM ppl are gunna be there. Last time from pics I looked at didnt look like there were any =( But im going this time & u cant miss my car =) hehe But its just a fun time to hang out look at other cars & mingle.

ITS THIS WEEKEND!!! also a show in newton all weekend at elemental designs.

So LOL. I showed up and parked right next to you missmitsu. You weren't by your car and I don't know what you look like so I made a round and then a guy wanted to talk to me about my car. I walk to other side of the little strip and then watch you get into your car and drive away :( I was so sad. I talked to a few Honda guys for a while and tried to get a feel for the car scene around here then took off to meet a friend at smokey D's. When I get the spyder back together we should do a legit dsm meet. Until then stay classy Missmitsu.

X2.. i parked across the way, and checked your car out. looks nice! i didnt wanna barge i, i think u were talkin to some one. no biggie, ###### see ya at the next meet or eddyville!

Thanks guys! I left ### it was just WAY to hot for me. I dont do well in the heat. So i tryed staying in the shade. LOL I heard that some guys were talkin shit about my car ### it was an auto. GRR! But ya I like to be sneeky...I was talking to a guy with a 1g TSi that was parked by some honduhs....i would of stayed next to my car more but i parked on the wrong side LOL

Lol people always have something to talk shit about. Auto isn't bad dsm, at least they can typically handle a lot more power. I talked with those Honda guys for a little while but I got stuff to do so after you left so did I.

When i first got my car I really wanted a manual. but then when i started seeing videos of autos walking on cars. I changed my mind. But yea when ppl said that i was like I sooo wanna throw the 16g on but i dont have the j-pipe or oil lines to do so.

evo316G is sexy. My spyder has a 20g though :p Can't really brag until I fix the exhaust leak and get back on the road. I'd like to know what you decide to do.

LOL. I see how you are !!
Idk why they would talk S.. most of the hondas there were slow as F.. esp the really kool kids that were racing.. ive never seen such embarrassing runs LOL.

We ought to get together for a pre meet next time so we can all roll in and park together.. i hated bein the only dsm over by the hondas.. but some one had to sacre em with the big FMIC LOL

I love my manual, but its built, but autos are good for consistency.

Yea the big front mount was me. I think I had the biggest one there LOL. Probably one of the slowest cars though. Can't wait to get the spyder back together.

And yea those runs were a joke, I was embarrassed just watching that crap. Also, if my Mercedes got beat by that POS teg I would have just walked it on back to the garage and posted an add on craigslist. Maybe the guy needs to L2Drive idk... was sad regardless.

Indeed LOL.

1g i didnt even see you there where did you park?!
LOL i was referring to my FMIC, and me be parked in front by all the "Bosnian" and lame " hela flush/pos" tegs and civics LOL

## FMIC is bigger then mine?

; )

were you in the red jetta?

Yup red Jetta is my daily the beast is resting in the barn waiting for me to fix the exhaust/boost leak.

I don't remember seeing you there either what did you drive LOL? Us dsm folks need to be more organized next time haha. At least my Jetta is far from a Honda!

LOL i drove the car in the above pix. kinda hard to miss LOL.. i was parked by the flag pole at the front.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back