The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Ziebart Car Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good my car was only in the background. I didn't have any intention of showing it off didn't wash it or anything LOL just jumped in and came to see what was up. I think I saw something about another show in August? I'll have the spyder there for that but I need new seats mine are ripped. Other than that the car will look great :)

Oh i cleaned my car sooo good before I came. It sparkled! but then again no one bothered to look at it =( & the one in august is an actual show to win stuff & its like $15 to enter.

yup , it will be sweet, im one of the sponsors for it. it should be pretty sweet.

I peeked at ## GSX missy, looks very clean!

anyone goin to eddy ville? lmk im goin , and id rather run with ppl then alone,, LOL

I didn't look at your car because I was busy trying to find you and the other dsm guys and then you left LOL. Looked pretty good as you were rolling away. I wouldn't mind showing up for the next show, I doubt I'll enter either of my cars but rolling up to a car show in a sweet ride is always nice regardless. I would like to meet some more local dsm'rs. I'm still very newb to the dsm world so meeting more people that can answer my questions would be awesome. Plus just getting into the culture of it would be nice considering I have have two dsm's now LOL.

Im not sure yet if im goin to the next Eddyville which is the 12th. (not this friday but next, they changed it) I can see if i can get a group of my friends to go. then i would ###### go. & thanks! my looks alright it needs a few things tho to make it look even better =)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back