The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

White Marsh Weekly Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No thursday nights, thats the bel air meet.

Im game, Mon nights or sundays sounds good. I have school Tue,Wed, and Thurs till 840..

I would say any day but Wednesday....maybe Tuesday? I have stuff on Monday nights and poker nights on Wednesday. But ill make meets whenever....

if you plan it i will come

as long as the meets are just meets and people are smart about what they do....we shouldnt have a problem....

the last white marsh meet, security only came because people were driving in the parking lots like idiots....

i.e. one RX-7 spinning tires and a 240sx drifting...

What's wrong with lets say friday/saturday nights? But I am down for whatever.

What's wrong with lets say friday/saturday nights? But I am down for whatever.

im thinking it might be hard to get people to commit on the main "going out" nights of the week...could probably get a few good meets here and there but not the consistency that you would see on an "off" night

im already out sat night at 43 walmart and sunday night where ever everyone else is. Weeknights would probally be better.

That is understandable. As long as it's a weekday, ill only be able to make it out every once ina while, which is fine for me. So whatever day, is fine.

Seems like were all closer to Baltimore, why dont we do the Home Depot off Eastern on sundays? No assholes go there plus its close to 95.

If you plan it....they will come....you guys just gotta start planning it and going. The first few meets will be small but it will get bigger.

You gotta start somewhere.

I'll be back in the states this weekend, and I should be able to make it. It might only be bi-weekly though, I'm not sure if I'll always be able to make the hour drive out. Could be cool though to start up something.

I won't be out every time either, but yeah, lets make something happen. How about whitemarsh park and ride, 7pm on sundays?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back