The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Has anyone ordered a motor from Noyan USA Inc.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik4g63

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 1, 2008
b town, West_Virginia
Has anyone ordered a motor from these guys? If so how were there products and about how long did it take to recieve your engine from them? I am only asking because I'm goin to buy a new engine for my GS and im goin to keep it N/T. So if anyonw has any opinions on this company or anyother companies would be appreciated. :dsm:

Well I'm not going to have to import it from Japan, the motor that I will be ordering is coming from their Canada wharehouse. I am also planning on ordering from this company because the motors from what i can tell are unmolested.

Isn't there extra shipping tax on something coming from Canada?

Yes I already know that there is an import tax. What do you mean by " can't pass this up as a gift coming from a vendor"? As I stated in the OP, any reviews or comments on this company or a company stateside would be appreciated. I am still new to the DSM game so i dont know what companies are good and what are bad, or if it goes by personal preference.

If you really still 'game' on DSM then why go to N/T 420a rather 4g63 with a turbo? I'm find it utterly pointless to buy a new 420a engine for $3000. That's more than a used 1g DSM whole entire car.

If you're 'game' on DSM buy a used engine. Who cares if it was abused. Build on it or send it to a shop like SBR, AMS, Buschur, FFWD, etc... have them do forged internals. You're going to have to do it with the new engine anyways!!

So BAD idea of purchasing a 420a and even worse of idea of buying a NEW 420a. Stick by your user name, sik4g63. Buy a 4g63!

If you really still 'game' on DSM then why go to N/T 420a rather 4g63 with a turbo? I'm find it utterly pointless to buy a new 420a engine for $3000. That's more than a used 1g DSM whole entire car.

If you're 'game' on DSM buy a used engine. Who cares if it was abused. Build on it or send it to a shop like SBR, AMS, Buschur, FFWD, etc... have them do forged internals. You're going to have to do it with the new engine anyways!!

So BAD idea of purchasing a 420a and even worse of idea of buying a NEW 420a. Stick by your user name, sik4g63. Buy a 4g63!

He has a 91 NT , Its not a 420a

I have a 4g63 n/t. I am not putting a 420a in my car. I am also not planning on building up the n/t. I just need a new motor for my car since its goin to be my DD. Once I get it on the road again I am planning on getting a 1g GSX. I dont really have the money to put a turbo on a N/T, and the motor that I am planning on ordering is only 500 bucks. So i thought that it was a good deal. Sorry I should have put more info on the type of motor that I already have in my car. Also is there any stateside companies that might be cheaper?

Well I have found another company called Osaka JDM Motors Inc. and they have a 4g63 cyclone n/t for $500. I also apologize I got the companies mixed up, the Osaka company i would have to order from Canada. Noyan USA is located in Chantilly, VA which is about 2 hours from me. Noyan quoted me around 500 for a n/t 4g63. I am just tryin to find a motor that doesnt need a complete rebuild.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back