The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need mechanic!!!! 2g eclipse gst(won't start)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gstturbo

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 28, 2010
roselle, New_Jersey
I live between north and central jersey.I have a 97 eclipse gst that won't start and I need somebody who's a beast and can get it going.if you want the job lmk. Give me a text and we will discuss further .prices ect.. 908-884-1862.. Somebody please help me out

What's wrong with the car? Maybe we can help you on the forums. Have you tried troubleshooting it yourself yet? There are four main things needed for an engine to start: fuel, spark, compression and timing. If you have all four there's no way it's not starting, aside from other reasons, like electrical issues.

What happened? Did the car just not start up one day or did something happen?

Here's an excellent write-up that one of the members on here did:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/articles-miscellaneous/217951-how-diagnose-no-start.html

Let us know what you find and we'll try our best to help you get your car back on the road again. :thumb:

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back