The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Its Official! First annual Erie Dsm/Mitsubishi meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99ECLIPSEGSXDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2010
Erie, Pennsylvania
It took awile for them to get back to me but its finally official! First annual Erie dsm/mitsubishi meet! May 7th. 12 untill whenever.

Just let me know if your planning on coming or not that way we can figure out how much food and drinks to bring!

Greene Township at 9333 Tate Rd Erie, PA 16509

Last edited:
Ill probably be stuck at work all day ill let you know if I can get off i have to start putting the parts I got over winter on before the meet.

My girlfriend goes to Mercyhurst. I went to Behrend, but transferred to UP for fall 09.
This is the weekend after my finals week. You bet I'll be there.

Maybe you should start a list of people coming in the first post. Then around mid-April, start getting people to commit on bringing stuff.

So today i got a news letter for greene township(the palce we are having the meet) and its says for may 7th they will b having a spring clean up (where people come to recycle all different kinds of stuff) From 9:00AM To 2:00PM... does anyone care if the time stays or should we move it back till around 2? give me your suggestions please.

I'm fine with 2pm.

I'll be bringing some spare parts with me to sell. I encourage others to do the same. It saves on shipping. :)

Oh, just update one of these threads. There really isn't a reason to keep both going now. Info will just end up in 2 places. We can probably get a mod to lock the other with a link to this thread in the last post. Much more efficient.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back