The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

1995 2GB Talon TSi AWD - 400 awhp street car (new Tri State classified ad)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i just checked out the add man and a buddy of mine is looking for a dsm thats all done right and this might be in his price range so i will let him know about it, also if it comes down to you parting it out can i call dibs on the high rise spoiler now...i know you just put the add up but im really looking for one either that or if you know of anywhere that sells them or know anyone that is selling one it would be grately appretiated

hey, only the performance parts will be parted one. The talon will be sold in the spring with the same appearance, just a different motor/powerplant. I really really really don't want to part the car out, so tell you friend to call me and we can chat. I'll PM you my number.

Tom sucks to see you're down to 10k, anyways I saw you said the car doesn't have an antenna, if you need one, next time I'm near the parts car I can grab it off for you (IDK if it's a power antenna or not, but you're welcome to whatever it is no charge)

ONE MONTH UNTIL PART OUT
I'm also pricing my car as follows, in case anyone has interest in it in different forms.

$4500 - rolling shell, includes everythign except ECU, engine/mods - WILL INCLUDE shell, wheels, suspension, drivetrain, transmission. Pretty much drop in your engine + ecu and you're good to go. I even may have my old 95 non-eprom laying around.

$6200 - running car, stock 7 bolt, stock mods (or whatever I find to get the car running, possibly 14b+)

$10000 - get a turnkey 11 second street car, no ifs, ands, or buts about an awesomely built car. I challenge anyone to find a better built car other than those of any DSM shop.

<$4500 if you want the shell minus other cosmetic mods. I can part out the wheels, suspension, hood, and black leather seats.

PM or email for inquiries.

Is there another ad? Link didn't work for me.

Also, are the classifieds ever coming back? Is there a DSM classifieds anywhere? Thanks.

Nevermind. I found your ad, and the new classifieds.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back