The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Wayne - NJ...anyone around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alansupra94

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 21, 2009
Wayne, New_Jersey
Is there any dsm owners out here (besides evolutions)?

I don't really see you guys often...then again I haven't been to a hooters car show (near that massive buffet) in a while.

I'm not too far away! I'm right down rt. 17 in elmwood park. (fair lawn, saddlebrook, garfield area)

-Frank:dsm:

Sweet nice DSM owners out here. What meets do you guys go to besides the Hooters and the one out in Edgewater?

I'm in West New York,NJ. I go to the edgewater (it's like 2mi from my house) meet when my car is running. I also have gone to some meets that ppl be having in Applebees. The Applebee's meet are usually ppl from NJtuners. But if wanna me up sometime just let me know, I'm currently getting my trans rebuilt by DogBox. When i'm not sk8ing, i usually just drive around for the hell of it.

I go to Edgewater on Thursdays when it's warm.:coy: Nanuet used to also be a big meet on Wednesdays and Sundays but haven't been there in forever. We used to also have a decent meet at the white castle on rt. 17 in hasbrook heights on Tuesdays but it's also been a while, we'll see what people wanna do when this godforsaken cold is finally gone :ohdamn:.

:dsm:

im like 5 mins away from wayne in prospect park wayne is like right up the street hit me up sometime

I go to Edgewater on Thursdays when it's warm.:coy: Nanuet used to also be a big meet on Wednesdays and Sundays but haven't been there in forever. We used to also have a decent meet at the white castle on rt. 17 in hasbrook heights on Tuesdays but it's also been a while, we'll see what people wanna do when this godforsaken cold is finally gone :ohdamn:.

:dsm:

I pass by there all the time. Why in god's name do you people go to that place!??!?!?!

White Mana is right down the road!

im like 5 mins away from wayne in prospect park wayne is like right up the street hit me up sometime

Yeah you thats pretty close to wayne. I might start small meets at my house and stuff, not sure yet. I got a nice cul-de-sac and I need some people to piss off my annoying nieghbors

ROFL

Im right up the road in kinnelon, im actually new to the whole dsm cars... just recently picked up a 97 gst spyder... i got alot of work to do on it but, the potential is there haha, havent taken it anywhere yet only ### of the ugly fiberglass wing previous owner tried to do.....

if any one can help also , im getting a whitsle noise when my boost builds up, jsut started yesterday

:shhh: LOL

Sweet both you guys are really close. Too bad there is no 1 gen owners.

The whistling noise might be from the BOV leaking or a small vaccum leak. Is the idle okay?

But then you smell like onions for a week after you leave :barf: hahaha

You can change your clothes ROFL. I have to admit their burgers are awesome. Too bad the place is made for small people. Being 6'4 makes those seats inside really small and a pain in the ass.

You can change your clothes ROFL. I have to admit their burgers are awesome. Too bad the place is made for small people. Being 6'4 makes those seats inside really small and a pain in the ass.

hahaha i'm vertically challenged at a whopping 5'3" :p

the idcle control valve needs to be replaced, but otherwise yea the idle is fine. it jus started doing it 2 days ago.... i have had the car 2 weeks now and thts the nfirst time it did it

I'm in Upper Saddle River. About 15 mins from Wayne.

Sweet....you ever see Rev Run and his kids running around there?

I would check all the hoses and intercooler couples looking for holes.

We gotta start up meets when Spring rolls around. I'm tired of not going anywhere anymore.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back