The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2009 Sonic Meet and Cruise MORGANTOWN, PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tretiak

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 9, 2005
northampton, Pennsylvania
That's right folks! Its time to announce this years Sonic meet. This has been going strong for 2 years and has generated endless hype and fun. We want to continue that success into this year's event! We are expecting well over 500 people to show up from over 50 different forums and clubs to caravan from all over the northeast and decend onto Sonic on April 11th, 2009! In the past, people have caravaned from Chester county, bucks county, montgomery county, Philly, New Jersey, Lancaster county, Reading area, York area and some have even come from farther away than that!
Whats new this year? We have relocated to the Morgantown, PA Sonic Drive-in. After overrunning Ephrata 2 years in a row it was clear that space had become an issue. Morgantown has a lot more of that to offer and should result in much better parking situation. Sonic and the local authorities have been made aware of this so please be on your best behavior and such. We want to continue to represent ourselves well and keep this event going!
When: Saturday April 11th, 2009
Rain/Snow Date: April 18th, 2009
Time: Noon at Sonic
What: Meet and Cruise to Sonic Drive In in MORGANTOWN, PA
Address:
850 CROSSINGS BOULEVARD
MORGANTOWN, PA 19520
MAP:
850 CROSSINGS BOULEVARD, MORGANTOWN, loc: Elverson, PA 19520 - Google Maps

If enough interest is generated from the high end car groups, we will arrange for VIP parking so that your vehicle can be kept right where you want it. Please contact [email protected] with inquiries about that and with any other questions!

Can a mod please make this a sticky?

I will be there again this year. I'm glad the location was changed to Morgantown as well. Not only is it 20 minutes from my house rather than over an hour, but like said above the space is enormous. Should be fun...i plan on getting there rather early so i don't have to deal with the insanity of getting a parking spot.

i beleive that the club im in there are some guys coming from new york that you could caravan down with.

might be attending depends on if i have to work or not...

count on me i have never been to one but it sounds awesome i have been waiting for a good meet to come around!

Well, you picked a good one to attend. This is basically the meet of meets for the year. Last year hundreds of cars and people showed up. Keep an eye out for me and don't be afraid to say hi, i have my red 2g with 18"ASA's and an evo fmic

Well 175 miles and 3 hours away.. but I do believe you will see this Black GST there. I am always up for a fun meet. But I might need a place for me and my girl to crash.. if anyone knows of anything cheap. Never been to a meet yet.. But got 2 on the schedule.. So im excited.. cant wait to see everyone up there.. if any one else is on the way from where im coming from maybe we can meet up and make a DSM convoy.

Well 175 miles and 3 hours away.. but I do believe you will see this Black GST there. I am always up for a fun meet. But I might need a place for me and my girl to crash.. if anyone knows of anything cheap. Never been to a meet yet.. But got 2 on the schedule.. So im excited.. cant wait to see everyone up there.. if any one else is on the way from where im coming from maybe we can meet up and make a DSM convoy.

There is a motel right up the street. If you were to take the turnpike there and get off at the morgantown exit you would pass it on your way to the meet on your right side.

There are multiple caravans of cars coming in from all over so if you happen to be traveling down the road with about 50 other cars traveling together...chances are you are heading for the same place.

There is a motel right up the street. If you were to take the turnpike there and get off at the morgantown exit you would pass it on your way to the meet on your right side.

There are multiple caravans of cars coming in from all over so if you happen to be traveling down the road with about 50 other cars traveling together...chances are you are heading for the same place.

Ohh wonderfull thats great.. thanks do you know the name of it ?/ And what are the chances of me actually finding a convoy of DSM's coming down the same way im going LOL but whatever happens happens.. I just didnt know if anyone was gonna be coming from my way..

man i went to the one last year at the sonic off of 222 and it was crazy i got there at 11 with all my friends of course they all have 240s but the whole day was nuts fire police and everything i live like 5 min from where it was last year cant wait for this years i heard there is way more parking which will be nice

Ohh wonderfull thats great.. thanks do you know the name of it ?/ And what are the chances of me actually finding a convoy of DSM's coming down the same way im going LOL but whatever happens happens.. I just didnt know if anyone was gonna be coming from my way..

I can't remember off the top of my head, but they always have available rooms.

Count me in..... My boy said that a lot of guys on his supra forums are attending so its only right I represent the dsms..... Any guys coming from the philly/ k.o.p., westchester area, hit me up..... We can all roll through 2gether....

people are meeting up around where you live.

I'll be heading up there form Harford County Marland if any one wants to caravan up with me.

i should be going, and i could meet up with some people to caravan there depending on where you would want to meet if anyone is around the lancaster area...or going to be coming through that way to get there

Recently a Sonic also opened up in Wilson ,Pa which is really just Easton off of rt 33 exit 248 right next to the regal cinema. Theres a firestone across the street that could be used later at night as a parking lot once we get food. Don't mean to be a thread hijacker, just posting of another location we could do soemthing at.

Im out by pittsburgh id like to be there but ill see how all goes

I hear there is supposedly another one at a Sonic at Pittsburgh Mills. I don't know when, my buddy said there was mention of it on ls1tech.

i should be going, and i could meet up with some people to caravan there depending on where you would want to meet if anyone is around the lancaster area...or going to be coming through that way to get there

i could def meet up with you man and we could roll up i know an evo and some 240s will be following me so it would be awsome to have another dsm along with :thumb:

im rolling from reading in my 95 gst, with a SOHC boosted 4 door civic ek, 96 del sol with jdm type r motor and right hand drive (hoping to get that done), and a rear wheel drive integra. JDM's all over, see you guys there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back