The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Meet JULY 30th at the toys R' us in the rockaway townsquare mall?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
Was just seeing if anyone wanted to come out for a meet in rockaway at the toys r' us in right by the rockaway mall, This saturday (july7 30th) its pretty conv. for most people, its right off of RT80, have a little meet around 4:00, hang out for a bit, then go get something to eat, theres a bunch of places to eat around there.. anyone up for it?

Bill. Spoolio

i'd come if saturday wasn't track day at island

spoolio: if u wanna meet up with some dsm people around that area, IM me and we can work something out, myself and at least 7 other dsms go cruising around rockaway/ledgewood area when we get bored, which is most days of the week.

we're always at island dragway friday night and then applebees after also.

well damn bro, i wish i would have knew that, i go cruising with some of my friends around rockaway/dover/denville area, i grew up in rockaway so thats where i feel more comfortable , and i know most of the cops there also, so i rarelly get fugged with. ill deff give u an i/m soon, gotta tell me whenever u guys go out, im always down for gettin out of mah house and takin a ride.

i'd come out because i live like 10 minutes away from the mall but i dont have a DSM any more. So this one will be without me :(

blk, u better be there, you were the one to start the damn thing, LOL,

well ill be at the toys r' us tomorow, so if anyone comes they come, i hafta go either way to pick up some stuff from a friend, so ill hang out there for a lil while, and if no one shows then i guess it was to soon. :|

sick meet today, like 30 dsms showed up, sorry i didnt get to meet all of you, good turnout tho

LOL!

yea we'll have pics soon, there was mad cars there yo, shyt was off da hook son, Great turnout, to bad all u other guys couldnt have came, could have met alot of new people, few 11 second 1gs showed also

you guys really missed out, since we were close to the mall, we attracted a buttcrack load of chicks, plus there was 30+ nice ass cars , so probably about 15 chicks were chekin out our cars and we all went out to eat, i know alot of you got some numbers, cause i sure as hell did, made sure i got that chick's number wit da black hair and the black thong stickin out :thumb:

She deff was a 10, but there is only 1 other girl that i wish was a 10... figure it out..

hint. 1G

Chicks? I'm coming out with my Trans Am next time damn it! :D Bill knows me so its all good! :cool:

never2muchBoost said:
we dont want any of bills friends there, actually we dont even want bill there :D

jp :thumb:
Too bad ill be there :D Ill be there for the chicks :cool:

yo vagina snatches, heh alteast my pegleg fwd crankwalks all over ur awd 7bolt....

and im not jp...

LOL

1G pwns :thumb: :spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back