Welcome to DSMtuners - the largest Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, 4G63t and 420A DSM performance resource on the web

Login

Go Back   DSMtuners > DSM Forums > Regional DSM Events > Southwest Region DSM
Welcome to DSMtuners - the largest Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, 4G63t and 420A DSM performance resource
You are browsing the site as a GUEST. Please login (or register) and gain the ability to post on our site and interact with other DSMers. You also get to browse the site with fewer advertisements. It is FREE to join!

Southwest Region DSM: Arizona, New Mexico and Las Vegas

LinkBack   Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2009, 09:51 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #1 (permalink)
DSM N/T Wiseman

Car: 89 Pajero
Tech Posts: 1,380
Photos: 3
Classifieds Rating: 1

RAZ [02.01] meet & greet

CHANGED DATE

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 7th, 2009.
12NOON.
Mama's Pizza in Tucson.

Dave H. and I are getting together to grab a bite and see if we can't plan a day in the next month or so where we could get some folks together to go play in the dirt. Our aim is to eventually build enough interest in Arizona that we might be able to have a rallyx season similar to CRS. In the meantime, we're looking for others interested in driving on dirt.

Maybe we'll hit the lake bed and practice our Scandinavian Flicks. Maybe we'll take the scenic routes around the state while the street crowd sticks to the pavement. Maybe we'll become a valuable resource for stage rallies in the region by regularly helping out as volunteers. Who knows.

For now, we're just going to get together for some pizza. We plan on talking about possible locations to hold our first little get together, what we would like to do at that meet, and when we want to do it. Feels like there's too many would-be rally cars in Arizona collecting dust instead of kicking it up.

If you're not afraid of getting your precious DSM dirty and would be interested in putting some off that boost to good use sideways, come on out and let's make this happen!

Cheers.

Last edited by dr1665; 01-27-2009 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Original date was Super Bowl Sunday. Doh!
Visit dr1665's homepage!  View photos of this member's car 

mark post as helpful recommend reputation points    Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:59 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #2 (permalink)
Probationary Member

Tech Posts: 22
Photos: 8
Send a message via AIM to woowoopdoo
I would love to get my dsm sideways and all dirty man. But Pizza in Tucson is a little far...

Old 01-21-2009, 02:51 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #3 (permalink)
DSM N/T Wiseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoopdoo View Post
I would love to get my dsm sideways and all dirty man. But Pizza in Tucson is a little far...
Dude. I didn't even think you'd reply to this. I mean, if Chandler is too far of a drive...

We're looking for people who are interested in this and willing to drive a couple hours to these events. Finding a dirt location within the 101 loop is not gonna happen. There's gonna be some driving. There always is.

Eventually, we're thinking of a core group of AZ guys that will be making a couple trips a year out to SoCal to represent in California Rally Series events. In a perfect world, we'd have our own series and get linked up with CRS to bring some of that talent our way.

I am watching this thread. Leave a question and I'll be back to answer.

kthx

Old 01-27-2009, 09:40 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #4 (permalink)
DSM N/T Wiseman

Date has been moved back to the FOLLOWING SATURDAY - FEB 7th at NOON. Didn't realize we'd planned this for Super Bowl Sunday of all days. .

Press on regardless.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #5 (permalink)
DSM Wiseman

Tech Posts: 2,320
Photos: 8
I would be down to ride long since my vagina and I would rather not get my Galant dirty.

Old 01-27-2009, 04:54 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #6 (permalink)
DSM Wiseman

Car: 1995 Grand Cherokee, 2002 Camaro
Tech Posts: 3,975
Photos: 12
Classifieds Rating: 3
hahaha come on Mike take a chance! Get it dirty. This would be fun but I am not sure how sideways the ole FWD can get lol.
View photos of this member's car