The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM Meets in Fresno area... WHERE ARE THEY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I agree!
Let's see what happens after the new year. Let's try mid January of after everyone get's their income tax to show off what they bought!

I'll try one for mid Feb to later Feb or march! Im busy with my brothers wedding and my car isn't quite finish yet, still stock! Even worse my buddies sold their gst spyders to lessen the crowd now.
I've pushed for a sub forum so we don't have to get mixed up with socal and norcal which really isn't us. Where like smack in the middle. So I pushed for a central cal. Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Madera, Porterville, Hanford, Selma....ect...
It should clear some confusion with meets SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE 2/4 HOURS to the major areas like the bay or down south!
So where you guys want to get it started at... Give me some ideas so I can pull something out of my AXX.
Avocado Lake, Lost Lake, Friant Dam, Woodward, The Chaffe Zoo:ohdamn:LOL.
I'll pm the fresno people in here so they can look at this!... Come on guys. Don't you guys want to see each others handsome face. Look at other dsms close besides yours!:cry:

Lately ive seen about 3 different gst's around town in fresno in the areas of shaw & blackstone during the afternoon. All were 97+ & colors were white, red, black IIRC. White gst was a girl w/ dark hair. Didnt catch the others.

Im down for a meet & greet but my gst is down for a while. I will probably have my turbo mustang and possibly another friend w/ a turbo mustang as well. Hope to see Ziljian's gst out there if he hasnt sold it yet. And any others around the valley if they're down for the trip. If its around feb-mar we could just hit up Fomoso in Bakersfield and get some legit runs recorded. And its got plenty of space for us to meet & greet w/ a BBQ or whatnot. They have food & drinks sold there as well. Its $20 to watch, $25 to run all day as many times as you can get to the line. Opens early and stays open late so its a perfect place IMO.

Seems cool to me. Im always down for a ride. Haven't gotten other responses from other fresno peeps. guess they don't visit this site often since fresno racing scene is quite!

I'll try one for mid Feb to later Feb or march! Im busy with my brothers wedding and my car isn't quite finish yet, still stock! Even worse my buddies sold their gst spyders to lessen the crowd now.
I've pushed for a sub forum so we don't have to get mixed up with socal and norcal which really isn't us. Where like smack in the middle. So I pushed for a central cal. Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Madera, Porterville, Hanford, Selma....ect...
It should clear some confusion with meets SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE 2/4 HOURS to the major areas like the bay or down south!
So where you guys want to get it started at... Give me some ideas so I can pull something out of my AXX.
Avocado Lake, Lost Lake, Friant Dam, Woodward, The Chaffe Zoo:ohdamn:LOL.
I'll pm the fresno people in here so they can look at this!... Come on guys. Don't you guys want to see each others handsome face. Look at other dsms close besides yours!:cry:

it is pretty wierd how there is no central valley option ....

Well wait tell it stops raining, anyone up for a track day too? like to figure out what my 1/4 is. might take my nitrous saturn too..

Im going to sacramento raceway on feb 20... you guys are welcome to come along. Some of my buddies are running there ls vtec/ turbo, built gsr's, basic bolts b16, my buddies d16 turbo's etc... Just hit me up!

Lately ive seen about 3 different gst's around town in fresno in the areas of shaw & blackstone during the afternoon. All were 97+ & colors were white, red, black IIRC. White gst was a girl w/ dark hair. Didnt catch the others.

Im down for a meet & greet but my gst is down for a while. I will probably have my turbo mustang and possibly another friend w/ a turbo mustang as well. Hope to see Ziljian's gst out there if he hasnt sold it yet. And any others around the valley if they're down for the trip. If its around feb-mar we could just hit up Fomoso in Bakersfield and get some legit runs recorded. And its got plenty of space for us to meet & greet w/ a BBQ or whatnot. They have food & drinks sold there as well. Its $20 to watch, $25 to run all day as many times as you can get to the line. Opens early and stays open late so its a perfect place IMO.

Sounds like a start to me, all day runs and BBQ with DSMs everywhere! I'm there! well not yet tho, my car still needs some major work :cry:but should be ready by may.. let me know if you guys start anything around there :hellyeah:

Hit me up l live in fresno.
and we need a central cal region!!!!

:rocks:AGREE!!:rocks:

Newbie from Hanford here. I go to fresno every other week.
Im down for a DSM meet.

EVERYONE from the CENTRAL VALLEY do me a favor and send me a pm or add me to contacts!

Im the owner of ASPerformance aka ASP2 here in fresno CA and i could organize some sort of meet for you guys. You can sorta call me a DSM guy too we do a ton of swaps on eclipses and i personally own an evo9 mr that im building up (in a million pieces!) Let me know what u guys think

yo i need a fellow dsm'er in the fresno area to help me out with my gst asap thanks

I got an idea. Bug luda for a sub central cali forum... i threw some pm's at him... bug him...
Look for some up coming dates for a meet. sometime march or feb. also subscribe to all central cali thread so you'll be notified of dates... you can find them in the nor and so cal regions...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back